THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Saw the black and white ADs today in FL, gotta say, was pleasantly surprised.  Look MUCH better in person.  Normally would pick up a sneaker I like that much, but I know people are down on these (I was one of them), and they're gonna sit.  

Pick em up at discount for sure.

Last edited:
Saw the black and white ADs today in FL, gotta say, was pleasantly surprised.  Look MUCH better in person.  Normally would pick up a sneaker I like that much, but I know people are down on these (I was one of them), and they're gonna sit.  

Pick em up at discount for sure.
Does it look like that clear midsole will yellow?

Watched a few more reviews and looks like the traction is good, whilst there is a good balance between court feel and cushioning.

I might get a pair of the black/white and see how it goes.  This colourway doesn't look too bad.

TTS?

Question what is when a sneaker is excluded from discount at footlocker I'm trying to rember what they call it's a certain word usually a limited release ? Can someone help me
Usually just have to wait a month or two, same thing happened with Kobe 11s and now discounts work fine.

So are all the AD's gonna have that translucent layer on the lateral side of the midsole? Kinda looks like it, I wonder if all the ID's are gonna have it as well..

Just tried the Tilikums on. Not sure why everyone's trippin on the traction. To me they felt like a studier version of the Kobe VI's. Gonna get a pair with my Christmas gift cards from work. 

Ehhh those white's are a pass for me..... really waiting for the Elite model but I may pick up a regular AD pair on discount or if the Derozan PE's drop. 

So are all the AD's gonna have that translucent layer on the lateral side of the midsole? Kinda looks like it, I wonder if all the ID's are gonna have it as well..

Was thinking the same thing... wish I would of known bc would of made both my IDs translucent!

I did with the grey ones and I'll do the same with these to see how the solid outsole does on a dusty court. Not until after New Years though just in case they can be used with coupon even though I used the $20 gift card Nike sent me to use by Christmas. I can return it and get a new GC with no expiration and use on another colorway or id.

Back
Top Bottom