THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

:nerd:
DKSaEj5UQAIwVNR.jpg

These are dope, but with that felt like material, they're a easy pass for me

These made me remember I haven't worn my Kobe IV's in a while though.

Inlines are a must cop for me. Going to try to hold out for a sale, don't need to keep paying full price for hoop shoes.

And I just bought some stain and water protectant for the material on these. Hooped in my Grey pair, and got a few dirty spots from getting stepped on. Good news is the dirt wiped right out with a little sneaker cleaner and elbow grease, were good as new when they dried.

The protectant should make it a little easier. I know the white on the inlines may not hold up as good as the grey ones are, but damn they are sexy.

Anyone knows if there are any more nxts to be released? Been almost 2 months since mambacurials

I believe it can still drop. I waiting for 99 in-store at ftl so I can use a bday coupon.

The retail are a perfect price point, so it's only a bonus if you can get below retail. These Kobe's are perfect so I'm quite alright with paying retail, however, like anyone else, it's nice to get on discount so you can maybe buy 2 for price of 1, or matching shirt, socks or shorts. A steal is a steal. I still need the Igloo, and the Big Stage and i'll be done with the A.D. (unless they release additional colorways that I like lol)

Damn, so I was hoping the all white with gum bottom Kobe AD mid would release on the first. Just looked on the Foot Locker app for the 1st and don't see it.

I do see the Inline's slated for Oct 7th, anyone know about the white gum AD mid?

Has anyone removed the insole of the A.D. mids & replaced it with the insole from the NXT or XI?

Back
Top Bottom