THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

5B32242D-52C5-4C45-A5DA-CC6A1C3EF38F.jpeg
First playoff PEs are sweet

Played in these today and overall these are great. Lockdown and foot containment is there, except for the dead toe space, they're quite long. I wasn't hesitant at all with cut, jumping or landing at all. These were good to go out of the box.

You get that unique combination - court feel, impact protection and light weight.

The traction was adequate but I was playing on a really dusty court. A solid sole will be much much better.

These and the Zer0.1s are my go to's.

Everyone talking about the extra room in the toe box makes me think I should have gotten a 10.5 instead of my normal 11.

Any one try the NXT 360 on court? It sold out on SNKRS, so I had to go half size down on FTL... Also afraid the grip might suck on this CW, bc it looks exactly like this rubber.

nike-kobe-11-black-white.png
df31cbbbcd8737607ace3f0c11a36fe1.png

Peep the 8:37 mark. That kinda gives me some worries about the performance if the outosle can bend across from left the right......
It being able to bend from front to back is not that shocking because the outsole material dips down right underneath the Swoosh. But it being able to bend across right down the middle of the shoe?? :wow:

Another video:

Somebody in the comments who translated says:
Traction - bad
Cushion - good
Support - not so good
Size - normal (WTF?)
Outsole damaged a bit after a game

Take that with a grain of salt though because that court looks dusty as **** if you peep the 5:45 mark. The whole shoe looked dusted up.

Really hope that Laker colorway has a solid outsole :nerd:

I played with them twice and they were beasts and they stuck to my dusty *** LA Fitness court like glew. Probably a little premature to say this but so far they are my favorite shoes that I've ever balled in.

What size did you get compared to your other sneakers?

as much as people hate the Sole Brothers, I've always personally enjoyed how they go in-depth with their analysis, sometimes they say some stupid stuff but if you're educated on kicks, you can make your own conclusions based on the info they give you.

After watching their video I feel like there's no way they'll be supportive or durable enough long term. I'm probably wrong and haven't held them in hand or anything but that thin material with glue and just the drop in midsole? YIKES!

I wonder if they'll even be able to do solid outsole given how the current model bends. Aren't solid outsoles and translucent outsoles different materials? If so, wouldn't that mean the builds for the solid outsoles be different if it can't bend like that? I can't imagine any of my current shoes with solid outsoles bending like the current Kobe360

Only acceptable because everyone is shirtless right now.

Some of us have shirts that are meant to be taken off....DSA and his Tommy Bahama t-shirt can stay on til Gronk is spiking footballs in the end zone again

Back
Top Bottom