THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

C360_2018-11-26-22-25-06-386.jpg
C360_2018-11-26-22-25-57-647.jpg
C360_2018-11-26-22-26-50-079.jpg

Another pair fresh off the press!!

This is the greatest pair I’ve seen.

God damn that's a ****ing steal!! :emoji_scream:
I die a little inside everytime I see a steal for those Yellows b/c I paid $220 in store :rofl:
That's how it be sometimes. This is why i rarely go run and grab new Kobe's sometimes. It hurts, but at the same time, I hate waiting so long, not knowing if they'll ever go on sale.

Still Can’t believe I caught these at this price

probably going to be the cheapest

If that shoe works for you- good grab.
Not sure I could wear full court run. Shootaround and gym workouts yes

i'm on the heavy side and i think i'm just going to shoot around with them

Yeah, I could not do it on the court I tried the white/orange. But that is a great deal.

me neither :smile:

That's how it be sometimes. This is why i rarely go run and grab new Kobe's sometimes. It hurts, but at the same time, I hate waiting so long, not knowing if they'll ever go on sale.

i was really on the fence because of the way they are, minimal support and cushion, but this is a great deal, over 50% off.

I got the white ones for 40% off up here in Canada
Nice. I tried getting those but they were sold out online.
Piece of mind is worth the price sometimes. I know I've paid retail on some shoes just to know I have them and not have to worry about it.

There is no black ones around me, I wouldn't mind balling in a pair but only the black/purple are by me.

Yeah, it sucks but as a Laker fan I needed those bad, so I grabbed it release day because I saw how limited the black pair was.

sucks these are excluded from the FTL promo over $99 right now.
I have a reward to use by tmrw.

Was just looking at those BHM. If I can find a Ds pair for a good price I’ll get them and get them chopped to lows.

probably going to be the cheapest

i'm on the heavy side and i think i'm just going to shoot around with them

me neither :smile:

i was really on the fence because of the way they are, minimal support and cushion, but this is a great deal, over 50% off.
I am on the lighter side in terms of weight (135/140 - 5'9"), but these have been great perfomers right out the box for me. My playing rotation consists of the first NXTs and the 11s and these are by far took the least amount of break-in period (aka no break-in period) and have the most comfortable width. The first NXTs and 11s both were two narrow that I had to cut out a little bit of the insole outrigger pinky toe area for them to be comfortable and playable. I also caught these at this price and haven't looked back.

If that shoe works for you- good grab.
Not sure I could wear full court run. Shootaround and gym workouts yes
I love them they work great for me I had to grab another pair my blacks are starting to wear down I play 3 to 4 times a week

I am on the lighter side in terms of weight (135/140 - 5'9"), but these have been great perfomers right out the box for me. My playing rotation consists of the first NXTs and the 11s and these are by far took the least amount of break-in period (aka no break-in period) and have the most comfortable width. The first NXTs and 11s both were two narrow that I had to cut out a little bit of the insole outrigger pinky toe area for them to be comfortable and playable. I also caught these at this price and haven't looked back.
I’m 6’2 185 and these are my go to shoe the traction is so much better then the new AD’s

Back
Top Bottom