THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Hell naw. I used this. Works really F’n well
36AF0482-E0C5-4B68-87AB-CBAF33889BDC.jpeg
I gotta repair mine at some point. The other thing though is that the outsole is nearly all gone. I used to ball heavy in em so a complete sole swap would probably be needed.

Got my KB patches today.

So these have to be stitched on, right? Because I see some plastic layer behind it so I thought maybe that means it is ironed on?

Got my KB patches today.

So these have to be stitched on, right? Because I see some plastic layer behind it so I thought maybe that means it is ironed on?

So, apparently I was wrong and they are iron-on patches. I didn’t notice the plastic backing because I didn’t bother to take them out of the packaging; I thought the plastic was just from the packaging. Sorry NT fam. Will probably still sew them on. Plan on putting it on a custom Nike destroyer jacket I’m putting together and maybe a Lakers/Kobe hat.

Didn't cop but props.
Wish I can catch a random restock of the Kobe360 NXTs. I really like how those feel and would like to own more colorways. It's a shame Nike moved on from those so quick before giving us more dope colorways. I remember there was some eBay seller who was selling the white/orange pair on the low but NT blew up the spot and gave the dude hella lowball offers even though he was already offering a discount. Then the seller shut down :lol:

Anyone play in the Kobe 6’s currently? Curious if it’s worth buying a pair that’s that old. How do they hold up now?

Anyone play in the Kobe 6’s currently? Curious if it’s worth buying a pair that’s that old. How do they hold up now?
Dont ball but run boxing drills in them still to this day every so often and have held up great. Durable as hell and still feel great, if youve got your eyes on a well maintained or especially DS pair your golden. If anything you may need a little adhesive but that would be about it.

Yes, I have and mine have held up great. Having said that I don't wear them often trying to preserve them. I am a little worried about the glue, but so far so good.

Didn't cop but props.
Wish I can catch a random restock of the Kobe360 NXTs. I really like how those feel and would like to own more colorways. It's a shame Nike moved on from those so quick before giving us more dope colorways. I remember there was some eBay seller who was selling the white/orange pair on the low but NT blew up the spot and gave the dude hella lowball offers even though he was already offering a discount. Then the seller shut down :lol:

I've worn my pair exactly once and the court feel was great, probably the lightest Kobe ever but damn my knees felt it the next day and I haven't tried them again. Maybe the react needs to break in first. I do wish they hadn't moved on so quickly, we got like 3 colorways and I think the grey/multicolor wasn't even available in the U.S. (might be wrong on that). That was the only Kobe shoe post-retirement that I thought really fit in with the Kobe line. I don't know if durability concerns were the reason Nike pulled them or what. The durability of the soles and those rubber nubs does seem awful though.

I've worn my pair exactly once and the court feel was great, probably the lightest Kobe ever but damn my knees felt it the next day and I haven't tried them again. Maybe the react needs to break in first. I do wish they hadn't moved on so quickly, we got like 3 colorways and I think the grey/multicolor wasn't even available in the U.S. (might be wrong on that). That was the only Kobe shoe post-retirement that I thought really fit in with the Kobe line. I don't know if durability concerns were the reason Nike pulled them or what. The durability of the soles and those rubber nubs does seem awful though.
The durability is trash. Played about 5 league games in them and nubs have either fallen off or are tearing.

Back
Top Bottom