THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Lakers in Fo' 20200930_215034.jpg

Yup I tried but still empty handed. Not sure how I could’ve tried “harder” for a 13
I Only went for these on SNKRS should have entered raffles and such. At least they aren’t reselling for much, might have to just cave.

This is just a hunch but do y'all think we will see the kobe v on nike id within the next year? There were select players in the NBA bubble that wore a new kobe colorway/pe almost every game. Even in the last few rounds, AD and Iggy had on a different pair every night. Why push out this many player exclusives if you're not gearing up for something?

This is just a hunch but do y'all think we will see the kobe v on nike id within the next year? There were select players in the NBA bubble that wore a new kobe colorway/pe almost every game. Even in the last few rounds, AD and Iggy had on a different pair every night. Why push out this many player exclusives if you're not gearing up for something?

We've seen players get PEs to match their jerseys, or, in LeBron's case just because, for years with no ids. Why would we think these would be any different? Don't get me wrong, I'm hopeful that Nike will make Kobes easily accessible for his fans in some way, but I'm not sure that I've seen anything out of the ordinary to suggest protro ids.

We've seen players get PEs to match their jerseys, or, in LeBron's case just because, for years with no ids. Why would we think these would be any different? Don't get me wrong, I'm hopeful that Nike will make Kobes easily accessible for his fans in some way, but I'm not sure that I've seen anything out of the ordinary to suggest protro ids.
I agree with you, player exclusives are not anything new, but I have never seen player exclusives of a signature shoe for other players pushed out at this rate. Again, this is just me hoping for the best because the chances of getting kobes at retail are slim at least for the next few years. Also, with the protro line, Kobes are still top tier when it comes to performance basketball shoes that can be played in. Nike could easily continue to push their new tech in the shoes and still stay in the ethos of the kobe line.

There would be millions of high school players, aau players, college players etc. etc. that would want to wear nikeid/nikebyyou in droves if that ever happened. Would they really leave that much money on the table? This isn't like Jordan retros where scarcity/hype is needed to keep it relevant for their "target" demographic.

If they bring back any Kobe signature kicks to Nike ID (Nike By You is corny to me), their current Nike Basketball models are doomed. Nike Basketball’s hey day is long gone. :lol:

If they bring back any Kobe signature kicks to Nike ID (Nike By You is corny to me), their current Nike Basketball models are doomed. Nike Basketball’s hey day is long gone. :lol:
last shoe i bought on nike id was a zoom freak 1 because they were dope model.

They just need to give us the feel panel of options. stop limiting it to certain colors and NikeiD would be back :lol:

last pair I used Nike i.d was the Kobe 10 elite.. I turned 2 pairs into multicolor tryna copy the yeezy platinum color way lol

I got a few kobes off nikeid but I balled in them until they were ready to mow lawns :lol:. Still have my kd iv nike id - decided to make a "poor man's nerf" since I couldn't cop the actual nerfs.

Talked to sales person for private sneakers in Redondo Beach. He is already guaranteeing that they will have a live raffle for the kobe protro 6 grinch for December 25 Friday .
And they'll have the live raffle for the five rings next thrusday as well

Back
Top Bottom