THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

EB97CB99-8B26-4761-8622-3B6EE0045E4C.jpeg
And there you have it

Given that the pics are from the back end of a UK retailer’s site rather than of a ‘sample’, safe to say they are already in the hands of retailers and a release is upcoming.

Given that the pics are from the back end of a UK retailer’s site rather than of a ‘sample’, safe to say they are already in the hands of retailers and a release is upcoming.
Cool. I’m not stressing this leak, waiting for credible sources. Haven’t seen anything myself on the origin of the picture

Not sure if they do it this time but with the pack they sent emails like a week two weeks later.

i think tigo0240 tigo0240 hit his like that
2 weeks later is a fluke. But I remember from the pack the last emails were sent around 2pm pacific time

Undefeated sent me an invoice and shipped my pack TWO MONTHS after the release. They either found an extra pack or were true to their word and weeded out the bots.

Anyone got an extra 12 and feeling generous for retail + shipping lmk

Did they make a ton of these HOF Kobes? Cause I never win raffles and just doubled up? 🤔😦
Seems like they did for the smaller sizes. Bigger sizes like me are SOL so far. I don’t think I’ve seen one W yet for a size 13. I’ve still got my fingers crossed for a miracle but not getting my hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom