THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Darn, seeing a trend of mostly Cali residents hitting for this raffle.
I am from Cali so you might be on to something...
you woke up to a nice shoe purchase confirmation, I woke up at 5AM to two sick kids who refused to go back to bed. It’s got to be a similar feeling, right? :lol:
I mean me and my wife have dealt with 3 miscarriages. I'd definitely take one of them actually making it to term over a pair of kicks bruh...just my perspective though...

No Undefeateds for me… at least for the time being. But I did pickup 2 more pairs of Kobes this week so I’m cool for now
BBEC456F-96AF-4EF5-91E9-D95EC897F042.jpeg

I am from Cali so you might be on to something...
I mean me and my wife have dealt with 3 miscarriages. I'd definitely take one of them actually making it to term over a pair of kicks bruh...just my perspective though...

sorry to hear that man, we had a similar experience with our first. We had twins that were lost at 5 months. That stuff is not easy to deal with. We’ve now got two healthy kids. 3.5 and 1.5 years old. Things will get better.

I wanted to like the exodus but that mesh was so cheap I couldn’t do it.
Had a pair of them but never got around to wearing them before I downsized my collection. I remember the material complaints about most of the AD models when they came out but since that doesn’t really impact the performance of the shoe I didn’t mind the felt/mesh upper.

Now that courts are starting to reopen I’m stocking up on random Kobes to play in. Never got a chance to hoop in the 360 NXT’s so that’s the next model I’m on the lookout for.

Had a pair of them but never got around to wearing them before I downsized my collection. I remember the material complaints about most of the AD models when they came out but since that doesn’t really impact the performance of the shoe I didn’t mind the felt/mesh upper.

Now that courts are starting to reopen I’m stocking up on random Kobes to play in. Never got a chance to hoop in the 360 NXT’s so that’s the next model I’m on the lookout for.

The Ad mids are great. The 360s were overpriced.

The Ad mids are great. The 360s were overpriced.
The mids are one of my current go to shoes, I’ve always liked those.
2553C2ED-92AA-4691-AECD-928D63EE528D.jpeg

Kinda regret returning these, especially at that price but at the time had second thoughts…couldn’t get jiggy with that bright yellow 😂

So many people getting these Undefeated raffle Ws even now..how much of it is just people reposting others’ Ws while they buy on StockX? Lol hopefully there’s just a lot of stock to be had.

Still waiting to be blessed here with a 9.5

Dammmmmnnn. Nice!

From where?
My bid got accepted on sx. I was surprised since it was up for a while and it was honestly kinda low for market price. But it passed and also passed on check check. I'm gonna take it to my local consignment shop for them to also LC just to be sure. But yea, these and also the undefeated HoF W really made it a great week.

No Undefeateds for me… at least for the time being. But I did pickup 2 more pairs of Kobes this week so I’m cool for now
BBEC456F-96AF-4EF5-91E9-D95EC897F042.jpeg
I cut off that back heel tab thing. It rubs against the back of my leg too much when I play basketball. But actually, my pair is retired anyway since my air bag in the left shoe popped.

Back
Top Bottom