THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

A7A3C11B-8C1D-4161-944C-7F0FBD82A81C.jpeg
2F4BC091-2D78-4F3D-AEC1-50061A182987.jpeg
Dog you didn’t hit me up 😑

nah PJ has a ton made for him too. Off the top of my head:

- 4 VI PEs for his "journey pack" (Texas2Toronto, Puerto Rico, Ukraine, Israel)
- Yeezy Cheetah VI
- Solar Red VI
- Red October VI
- "Prada Shirt" VI (jesus that's 8 PEs alone for the 6s lmao)
- Blue zebra V
- White/pink/yellow V with the 5x champ theme
- PJ Tucker V PE which released
- Red IV with gum sole
- Black/red IV with snakeskin
- Volt Wizenard IV
- White/concord (can't tell if blue or purple or in between) IV

Alot of these can be seen on his buddy Rich Townsend's IG page also.

It does seem like Derozan wears a wider variety though like he will even wear the Kobe 1s and 10s and 7s, preludes etc, while PJ primarily wears the 4-6.

It’s still not the same, Demar has been getting Kobe exclusives and Kobe’s made for him for years.

It’s still not the same, Demar has been getting Kobe exclusives and Kobe’s made for him for years.
Yeah but it's still roughly around the same amount as PJ. Unless we're counting stuff like the blue Kobe ADs or other white/red/black Raptors PE ADs during that 2016-2018 period. I'll give Demar those red 1 PEs though but otherwise he wears a ton of GRs too. I don't recall stuff before that period other than some GR and some NikeIDs which I wouldn't categorize as exclusives.

Last edited:
Yeah but it's still roughly around the same amount as PJ. Unless we're counting stuff like the blue Kobe ADs or other white/red/black Raptors PE ADs during that 2016-2018 period. I'll give Demar those red 1 PEs though but otherwise he wears a ton of GRs too. I don't recall (and I don't see anything on Getty) anything before that period other than some GR and some NikeIDs which I wouldn't categorize as exclusives.

Demar was handpicked by Kobe, I’d figure he’d have more Kobe’s than PJ. Especially PE’s that weren’t released.

I could be wrong though.

DeMar was getting Kobe’s personally from Kobe when he was in HS. PJ may have a better collection but you can’t really compare the two IMO

DeMar was getting Kobe’s personally from Kobe when he was in HS. PJ may have a better collection but you can’t really compare the two IMO
True i think Derozan actually has a way bigger collection just because he rocks stuff like preludes, EXTs, all sorts of other stuff. While PJ is more focused on the low tops like 4-6. But for PEs I think PJ has alot too, maybe a bit less than Demar but maybe a bit more. All thanks to the ton of recent 5 and 6 protros he designed for himself these past 2 years lol

Back
Top Bottom