THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I'll be in for the Black Del Sol if Kobes ever start releasing again.

Like a few models, bur haven't had a Kobe outside of the 6. Wanted these when they first released, but with with XXXII lows instead. Just couldn't get my foot in the shoe.
Nike-Kobe-AD-Exodus-av3555-001_2048x2048.png

Can anyone explain how all these players are getting new Kobe’s when the contract between the Vanessa/Kobe estate and Nike wasn’t renewed? Is there hope maybe it was signed and a public announcement wasn’t made? It’s not making any sense how his line is still being produced with no agreement…

I’m just trying to be optimistic. With leagues slowly starting to open up in my area, I would like to continue playing ball in Kobe’s.

I have enough in my rotation to last me a few more years but that’s besides the point.

2478FF0D-A332-4AF2-9F0F-30CEBC2871F5.jpeg

AD’s pair from earlier today…sig still on the heel. maybe Nike can make and “give” to players but they can’t make and sell to consumers.

Well it was the year the 6’s were supposed to flood the stores. Let’s not forget that before the accident Kobe’s sat in stores and went on sale. Nike had this planned for who knows how long. I’m thinking at least a 5 year plan. They planned to flood the market with 6’s this year so I’m sure they had pairs ready to go….. for players :frown:

Last edited:
Ship has sailed, but Pelinka was at the game with a Champion-branded Mamba hoodie...so maybe we'll at least get a chance to cop some new gear.

Read that players can wear Kobes but no new PE's are being produced.

AD’s pair from earlier today…sig still on the heel. maybe Nike can make and “give” to players but they can’t make and sell to consumers.

That would be quite odd then if Vanessa started her own brand or worked with another company and started making and selling things with Kobe's signature on it, and Nike was also doing it at the same time by giving it to the players.

Back
Top Bottom