THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

But they might dilute it just as quickly.

donald-glover-good.gif

These things should be on shelves readily available to pick up on sale. Flood the hoopers with Kobes.
But if they do that, their other signature lines might sell no pairs since everybody want Kobes now :rofl:

These things should be on shelves readily available to pick up on sale. Flood the hoopers with Kobes.
But if they do that, their other signature lines might sell no pairs since everybody want Kobes now :rofl:

Honestly, I think Nike has no idea what they are going to do with the Kobe line right now. They're probably in the early planning stages. They're more focused on growing their other Nike Basketball sneaker lines. They still have D. Book's sneakers scheduled to debut late this year. I do agree the Kobe line could cannibalize their other basketball sneakers. But I don't care. I'm not buying basketball sneakers that look like Kobes or Team Jordans. I'm just going to be cautiously optimistic for 2024. And when I meant dilute, I was thinking they would make runners, slides, trainers, apparel......

I think Nike for the Kobe 8 Protro or whatever Protros they will still do the in the future they should not remake the colorways already released with the initial releases, but rather do colours, which Kobe wore on court, but never released, e.g. the silver/ purple, Amnesty or yellow/white Kobe 8s. I would do it that way, if I was responsible for the decision at Nike, but who am I to say that?

Nike just pulled Ja’s sneakers…… I recently saw Ja’s old social media posts and guess what it was about guns and sleeping with his best friend’s mom. Ja stay winning!
It’s definitely sad to see his own self destruction. Bring on the Kobe’s! Maybe D books shoe will be good too.

And to keep it on topic, quick gym pic. Got no sleep last night dealing with the newborn, but putting on some Kobe’s gives me the motivation to push harder. Do you guys remember the story about him taking his family to Disney world and waking up at 2am to get his workouts in?

Attachments

• 2524E6B7-FCAB-4A18-B732-7506D320D266.jpeg
    2524E6B7-FCAB-4A18-B732-7506D320D266.jpeg
    381.1 KB · Views: 286
Kobe 5s were $130 with forefoot and heel zoom which beats the protro version. The only “Protro” that was a legit performance-retro was the Kobe 1s with full length zoom.

the protro 5's are way better than the OG

the zoom bag in the forefoot was the size of a quarter.. it hardly had any performance impact. i much prefer the protro with the zoom turbo. heel zoom while nice is not really necessarily. basketball is/should be played on the balls of your feet for quick movements.

the protro 5's are way better than the OG

the zoom bag in the forefoot was the size of a quarter.. it hardly had any performance impact. i much prefer the protro with the zoom turbo. heel zoom while nice is not really necessarily. basketball is/should be played on the balls of your feet for quick movements.
Tbf we got spoiled with the full length zoom in the 1s and every protro was expected to have it. Not every shoe needs it to be considered an upgrade.

Dont hope to get these kobe protro 8s easily.
Celebrities and nba players will get majority of it.
Us the public will just have to fight over 5 pairs

Back
Top Bottom