THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

If it’s just going to be black/white for all of Gigi’s sneakers, at least add some detail to make em pop some…
725DF82B-8EB3-416D-BC4E-43E2A61256B7.jpeg
679779B4-539E-461E-B9F4-0BD534F137B3.jpeg
FD4FC9CF-BE63-41F6-8EE6-1EE92AC3D04E.jpeg

I actually wouldn’t mind a pair now, just to have something like this done.

If it’s just going to be black/white for all of Gigi’s sneakers, at least add some detail to make em pop some…

I like his other stuff.... these not so much. I can take the simplicity of white and black... it was just the gingham that stood out of place in the back

It's like a DMP 4, which I guess would make sense since the DMP 11s were Jordans return to being an NBA Champion. I would completely rock with these.

Sorry to my Kobe guys here who are also Lakers fans lol. Folks was thinking I'm a Lakers fan..... nah I'm a Kobe guy. So many folks got it misunderstood lol. I was able to sleep happy all 4 of these games!

Sorry to my Kobe guys here who are also Lakers fans lol. Folks was thinking I'm a Lakers fan..... nah I'm a Kobe guy. So many folks got it misunderstood lol. I was able to sleep happy all 4 of these games!
I’m chillin in Florida for the next two weeks I knew they was fina loose last night. So sense in staying inside to watch the game 🤷‍♂️

For 2 plain *** colorways (allegedly) smh—if I pay $190 it'd better be for some Pit Vipers or Graffiti's

But also very strange. It makes more sense to release Kobe approved releases or Laker PE's I'm really not understanding the direction of these new generic colorways

For 2 plain *** colorways (allegedly) smh—if I pay $190 it'd better be for some Pit Vipers or Graffiti's

But also very strange. It makes more sense to release Kobe approved releases or Laker PE's I'm really not understanding the direction of these new generic colorways
Cuz if they flood the markets with them.... hopefully that puts a stop to the reselling of them. Maybe just me.... but I felt the newest 2 were edited to those colors from the triple white ones

What do we consider flood?

I felt like the original 8s were like 1-2 FSRs a store. If I came too late on a release day, sometimes my size were gone. I remember them Easters were nasty. But thankfully, there was an online restock on KB24.

Kobe came into the league when I first started playing ball. Grew up watching Kobe play, so Kobe the entire reason I'm a Laker fan. 🤷‍♂️
Just cause he retired and gone, can't be hopping teams :lol:

I felt like the original 8s were like 1-2 FSRs a store. If I came too late on a release day, sometimes my size were gone. I remember them Easters were nasty. But thankfully, there was an online restock on KB24.
I remember that but I also remember scooping a few 8s from foot locker from store reps doing a stock locate, and then shipping to my house for free. Was pretty dope

Flood... as far as back to the days when they were on FL... Dicks.... Nike stores... along with apps and sites

I think Nike might have big plans for the Kobe line. But they might dilute it just as quickly. Just give us the sneakers Nike and Protro the 4s and 6s heavy then screw it up afterwards. I have a feeling they will make color ways we don't want before they Protro the older/classic color ways we actually want just like Jordan Brand does. They will have to finalize their plan by end of the year before 2024 hits and it will be great marketing for them.
Nike ****s around way too much. I have grown to absolutely loathe Nike as a company.

Didn’t wanna clog up the 6 protro thread but I did see that someone got sold fake Kay Yows on goat in there. I actually was just wondering this a few days ago since reps have gotten so good and was having real worries about my ftb pair I bought back in 2021. I threw up an LC post in the subreddit and a lot of folks are saying fake with only one saying real. I did use check check back in 2021 and it passed. If anyone actually can help LC, I’ll pm the pics separately. And if they are fake, it’s not like I can chargeback a purchase 2 years ago so am I just left holding the bag?

I’ve tried comparing pics online to both legit ones and looking up reps to find any similarities/differences. Probably my next step is to stop by my local consignment shop and check.

Attachments

• IMG_6480.jpeg
    IMG_6480.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6479.jpeg
    IMG_6479.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6481.png
    IMG_6481.png
    337.3 KB · Views: 152
Back
Top Bottom