THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Spencer has them in my size(11.5)... should I pull the trigger 🤣
Screenshot_20231103_144049_Instagram.jpg

Hard pass with no box…

And do we know if they’ll drop with 2 laces or just green?

Honestly not too impressed with the upcoming 8 protro cw’s so I just went ahead about purchased a worn pair of elite 8’s from Sole Supremacy. Pictures looked real good so I’m hoping the condition matches what I saw and that it won’t separate on my first wear. Glad I decided to browse eBay randomly at like 11pm last night

Attachments

• IMG_9189.png
    IMG_9189.png
    1 MB · Views: 112
Honestly not too impressed with the upcoming 8 protro cw’s so I just went ahead about purchased a worn pair of elite 8’s from Sole Supremacy. Pictures looked real good so I’m hoping the condition matches what I saw and that it won’t separate on my first wear. Glad I decided to browse eBay randomly at like 11pm last night
Dope pick up. Unfortunately pics can't help in showing whether a pairs glue is nearing it's final day

Yeah dudes in the league just clowning us regular people :smh:

MF’ers wearing different shoes every other night
Wouldn’t even be surprised if the cushioning in their pairs is superior to what we try to buy at retail and consistently strike out on.

Deep in the Kobe 4 retro thread someone alluded to that with a picture of a PE model, they had in hand.

Tired of seeing all these PEs. Just throw 'em up on Nike by You and let us all eat man.
That just won't work. The sheer mass of people flooding to Nike.com if that were to happen smh

It'd factory reset the whole website—they'd have to start over lmao

That just won't work. The sheer mass of people flooding to Nike.com if that were to happen smh

It'd factory reset the whole website—they'd have to start over lmao

They’d be fine, and it’d kill resale. It’d be a win win for everybody. Nike gets to charge $250 for a Kobe shoe, and everybody gets color ways they want at non resale prices. Nike is too stupid to realize it though.

They’d be fine, and it’d kill resale. It’d be a win win for everybody. Nike gets to charge $250 for a Kobe shoe, and everybody gets color ways they want at non resale prices. Nike is too stupid to realize it though.
With the mass of traffic that'd happen I just can't imagine it even working for most people; the process of signing in, creating a custom colorway and actually checking out in this even higher demand post-Kobe's passing. Then there'd be new conversation about Nike's servers or "Nike needs to make more Kobe's" etc. It wouldn't do anything but piss people off

At the end of the day it's impossible to please everyone, I don't think there is a correct answer for Kobe releases. But a Nike by You for Kobe's would have be done in a whole different way

Back
Top Bottom