THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I paid $400 and 450 for two pairs of grinches within two weeks after release...and those were must-haves.

Reverses are not must-haves.

This is sad..... or did we miss something
Screenshot_20231126_080420_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231126_080439_Instagram.jpg

Also forgot about Horhead sales. He also been getting pairs. Leaning more and more to resell being like BLs when they released maybe

I paid $400 and 450 for two pairs of grinches within two weeks after release...and those were must-haves.

Reverses are not must-haves.

This. Grinches didn’t jump up to what that clown is charging for reverses for a while. These won’t ever hit those prices especially if numbers are what are being reported.

That Spence guys prices are wild. You can find cheaper on goat right now for my size at least. I think these will dip significantly for the stock being reported. Hold on for that retail W, guys

No extra laces is just lazy and cheap

:smh:
I mean ALT BLs didn't either. And they both not OGs. Because I wanted to see how black laces were on my BLs and put a pair of waxed ones on them and put the yellow ones on the ALTs. Both look better with those swaps.

I guess not every pair we'd think should have another pair of laces should.

Just realized with the BL reference that they didn't have 2 sets of laces so my argument doesn't fit the case

I know, pretty sure he is/was active on here too before, but still a stupid thing to call someone just because they buy a product 😂

but honestly if someone can be called "expert", then first thing is have enough items...or done enough research.

Back
Top Bottom