THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Found a pair of Prelude 3’s cheaper than the Reverse Grinches were going for on EBay today. :smokin Got em for $400. Usually I don’t do resell but for that price and with the authentication I had to do it. It made me feel better about striking out on the Reverse Grinches. :lol: I’ll post pics once they arrive…

Any places with the good quality red laces for the reverses? I know all the reds we see are from the greens. But my greens have the reds in them. So I'm curious if they can be copped.

Found a pair of Prelude 3’s cheaper than the Reverse Grinches were going for on EBay today. :smokin Got em for $400. Usually I don’t do resell but for that price and with the authentication I had to do it. It made me feel better about striking out on the Reverse Grinches. :lol: I’ll post pics once they arrive…

Reverse Grinches > 3's

Ideally, they should do what they did with the Kobe IX iD Mamba Moments. Keep it open long enough for Kobe fans to get a pair or two.....

Ironically I came across a pic of a pair of ID Elite Low Mamba Day X's I did that I didn't like at the time, so I returned them to the outlet. I see why the sales people liked them :smh: I think it's because I liked the other pair I did so much better.

Any places with the good quality red laces for the reverses? I know all the reds we see are from the greens. But my greens have the reds in them. So I'm curious if they can be copped.
Just ordered a few pairs of these: https://dmglaces.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=247_184_266&product_id=837

They haven't arrived yet but the shape looks good and colors seem to be the right tone. FYI the laces for 6s are about 52" long. I think they're a tad too long so I ordered 48". Will post pics when they arrive.

IMG_1694.jpeg

Kobes SHOES was NEVER liked when he was still around
NOW everyone is HYPED about all his kicks
Naah.... the real didn't forget... idk who people hated more.... him or his kicks...everytime I wore them, either on court or casually , it was always a bunch of hating a** dikeatin.. now everybody "Mamba Mentality"..... wasn't even calling him mamba when he was playin

so there will be a million 4, 6, and 8s releasing next year but no 5s? 🤔

at least they made a new commercial tho since i don’t recall another commercial for the protros before this one. Def a step in the right direction

Maybe Converse? That’s the only Nike website I know that sells them, especially in stores

Back
Top Bottom