THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

The way things are going with these colorways I wouldn't be surprised if we get the Kobe 10 "Painter/Drywall" Protro LMAO
Capture4.PNG

"Nike continues to ramp up the Kobe Bryant line after officially relaunching it last year. Following February’s releases to celebrate the late star’s statue unveiling in Los Angeles, the next Kobe Protro releases will also include two models on a significant date. According to Complex, Nike will celebrate the anniversary of Kobe’s final game (April 13, 2016) by releasing a Protro 6 and 8. Both colorways honor two of Kobe’s cities, with the 6 being dressed in “Italian Camo” and 8 coming in the popular “Venice” makeup. While August is home to Kobe Bryant’s birthday on 8/23 and “Mamba Day” on 8/24, it makes sense for Nike to use other significant dates from Kobe’s career to create sneaker moments."

(on a side note the mismatch look needs to go away. far far away.)
ipad_nike-kobe-8-protro-venice-b.jpeg
nike-kobe-6-italian-camo-2011-1.jpeg

Hope camos aren’t well received and I grab em for sub250 to my door. But it’s a nice 6 so I won’t hold my breath

Ohhhhh so that's the reason these 2 colorways are releasing. Finally we got answers lol
Maybe I'm dense but I still don't get it. Last game was 8 years ago so the VB 8s? What does the Italian Camo 6 have to do with his last game? Yeah, he spent some time in Italy but what does that have to do with his last game played in Los Angeles?

For the Toe... this is probably the deep royal blue Vs that is rumored to release. IDK... but this is from Queen Mamba

IMG_8163.png

IMG_8164.png

Back
Top Bottom