THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Steal, wish my outlet had AD that price

Did peep they had the XI with the shroud priced down to $64.99 I think... contemplating a cop but I'm gonna be terrible and trimming the crap off
were you talking about the NXTs for 64.99?

Steal, wish my outlet had AD that price

Did peep they had the XI with the shroud priced down to $64.99 I think... contemplating a cop but I'm gonna be terrible and trimming the crap off
were you talking about the NXTs for 64.99?

idk what the nxt is but referring to the Kobe ALT or whatever they're called. It had slipped my mind, the ones with people cutting the grey cover off to reveal the MC flyknit underneath

Can someone chime in on traction between generations of Kobes?

I'm interested in ranking these in particular:

Kobe AD NXT

Kobe 9 EM Low

Kobe 11 EM Low (with solid outsole)

Kobe Mamba Instinct

Kobe Mentality 2

Thanks!

edit:

I've personally tried the 9 EM Low and Mentality 2, and I'm pretty sure the 9 EM Low's traction is better. But I would love to hear how the others stack up!

edit:

I heard that the Kobe AD's traction was pretty bad, but Kobe AD NXT was vastly improved even though the pattern stayed the same
The AD's traction are really good, at least from my experiences...and I've owned 4 pairs of them (still have 3). 

Haven't tried anything else on this list but outside of most versions of the translucent 11's' I haven't heard overwhelmingly negative about the traction of any recent model in the Kobe line. 

Wrong thread my bad. Certain colorways do look ok though. Favorite Kobe will always be the 4s though

Last edited:
Bone Kobe ADs and red ones are $99 on NDC. discount codes work

But Beware they have a note on the site saying "summer sale items purchased from july 10-12 are not eligible for returns all sales are final"

they probably won't allow price adjustments on them either.. 

both kyrie 3s, kobe ads, and lebron 14 mags are part of this 'summer sale'

Wish the bone ADs and the big stages did not have a gum outsole.  Solid white outsole on the big stages and a milky white or bone outsole on the summer ADs would have been better.. the AD is one model where the gum outsole doesn't look good with white or black based colorways.. even the time to shine should have had a different outsole 

Wish the bone ADs and the big stages did not have a gum outsole.  Solid white outsole on the big stages and a milky white or bone outsole on the summer ADs would have been better.. the AD is one model where the gum outsole doesn't look good with white or black based colorways.. even the time to shine should have had a different outsole 

Last edited:
Any more releases for the reg A.D.s??? Wish we could get those premium id options back... need more heal options

Can't help but notice how the Kobe line helped pave the way for these current releases.  These are fantastic, and just a generic.  Wish they were the Kobe (whatever they decide comes after the AD).

Last edited:

Can't help but notice how the Kobe line helped pave the way for these current releases.  These are fantastic, and just a generic.  Wish they were the Kobe (whatever they decide comes after the AD).
Put this version of Flyknit on the NXT & maybe you have a point. Definitely not that midsole & outsole. 

model, my brother sent me it during the finals I guess Draymond wore em? I never knew the name or saw em. they look kinda cool but I really don't rock mids.

It's the Hyperdunk 2017 Elite. Not sure what that colorway is called though.

Back
Top Bottom