THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Dead = Deals

By dead I didn't mean there is no interest in the 360s, I meant there are barely any 360s to be interested in. Every time I come in here, I'm hoping something new and good has happened in terms of upcoming colorways, release info, that sort of thing. I don't care if the existing colorways hit $50, I don't like any of them and wouldn't buy them even at that price. I know others feel different, so it's just the way I happen to feel about this shoe right now.

3 cw's in 4 months isn't too bad

The first pair was fire imo

the second and 3rd aren't too bad either

i'm cool with tons of cw's so i can pick and choose, but i'm not mad at only a few cw's either

member when jordans only dropped in 3 cw's for the whole year ?

I'm not in need of 27 colorways, either. What I meant was, other than the first colorway--which was just OK--the subsequent releases have been mind-numbingly boring. In my opinion. I'm a diehard Lakers fan but I don't want to wear banana yellow shoes. That "infrared" colorway, I don't even know what that is supposed to be and those colors certainly don't suit me either. Same with the volt-outsoled pair, too. But it's all good, it's saving me money.

I'm not in need of 27 colorways, either. What I meant was, other than the first colorway--which was just OK--the subsequent releases have been mind-numbingly boring. In my opinion. I'm a diehard Lakers fan but I don't want to wear banana yellow shoes. That "infrared" colorway, I don't even know what that is supposed to be and those colors certainly don't suit me either. Same with the volt-outsoled pair, too. But it's all good, it's saving me money.

No hate from me but out of curiosity what colorways/colors would you like to see?

JS”

No hate from me but out of curiosity what colorways/colors would you like to see?

JS”

I (and I believe more than a few others) would be happy to see colorways that mirror Kobe sneaker history. The 9, 10 and 11 all had plenty of appealing colorways. I'm not saying I want the 360s to just rehash all those previous looks, but Nike can do a lot better than what we've seen so far with this latest shoe.

I (and I believe more than a few others) would be happy to see colorways that mirror Kobe sneaker history. The 9, 10 and 11 all had plenty of appealing colorways. I'm not saying I want the 360s to just rehash all those previous looks, but Nike can do a lot better than what we've seen so far with this latest shoe.

Got it! Thanks for your response! My only thought is that new colorways could continue in furthering that sneaker history lineage. Kind of continuing the line. But I can totally see what you’re saying.

JS”

Got it! Thanks for your response! My only thought is that new colorways could continue in furthering that sneaker history lineage. Kind of continuing the line. But I can totally see what you’re saying.

JS”

I agree that new colorways aren’t automatically a bad thing. But these have been dopey as hell so far.

Back
Top Bottom