THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

kobe_poster__native_1600.jpg

Looking to get my first Kobe, thinking either 6’s or 9’s. Any suggestions that won’t break the bank?

Without looking at prices...gently used protro 6s, gently used OG 6s (used for the longevity, not price factor), EM 9s, maybe elite 9 low IDs that someone doesn't want?

Depending on the CW, 9s will be cheaper than 6s.

Looking to get my first Kobe, thinking either 6’s or 9’s. Any suggestions that won’t break the bank?
First Kobe that won’t break the bank. Depending on the model I would go with the 9. 6s aren’t cheap. Just stay away from the 9 highs those are more expensive then most 9 lows. I would look @ 9 em.

First Kobe that won’t break the bank. Depending on the model I would go with the 9. 6s aren’t cheap. Just stay away from the 9 highs those are more expensive then most 9 lows. I would look @ 9 em.
For real man, Kobe’s are ridiculously expensive rn.

I tried looking around for some used 6’s, but all of them that weren’t trashed were $400+. :frown:

Aha team 11.5. I'll look into it for you as well as and let you know what I see.

I do some searching here and there... and I peeped a pair of OG Lakers away 5s... those were 🔥... but have to pass on them
Ight, I appreciate it fam 🙏

Man what a walk down memory lane. Although 5s were my gateway drug, overall the 2016 ASW personally carries the most meaning to me:

11CEEA91-EB4D-408A-B44C-263940906EEE.jpeg
I legit copped these when they dropped because it was his last ASG shoe and don’t regret it.

That 2016 all star weekend is GOATed. Kobe’s last all star game, the dunk contest, the clean jerseys. It was all chef’s kiss. The Kobe’s were the saving grace of that all star pack though :lol:

They saying it in conversation or someone there selling then at the gym lol

Just in convo lol. I guess I assumed most people playing pickup in their pairs paid retail or close to it.

I wouldn't put it pass them selling kicks at the gym though lol.

Back
Top Bottom