THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

LOL I bought some at Ralph’s a couple of times. It’s not bad. I kept one of the empty bottles and just put it on a shelf in the garage that I have a bunch of random trinkets/semi-collectibles on 🤣
Same bro, we ppl are weird 😂😂

Not my fav body armor flavor, but it’s not bad. Actually never tried any of the others except Orange Mango. Don’t wanna cop off on all of them if they all nasty, and then waste a whole bottle

But orange mango is bussin respectfully

Not my fav body armor flavor, but it’s not bad. Actually never tried any of the others except Orange Mango. Don’t wanna cop off on all of them if they all nasty, and then waste a whole bottle

The fruit punch/red flavor is pretty good, too LOL

I'm a hooper and I switched from Gatorade yearrrrssssssssssss ago. Been strictly BA. So tried a majority of flavors and once you need that refreshment....nothing tastes bad lol. But really none of them are like yuck I can't drink this anymore

WTF is wrong w/ the site?

I guess you don’t play ball huh?

1647317840592.gif

I'm a hooper and I switched from Gatorade yearrrrssssssssssss ago. Been strictly BA. So tried a majority of flavors and once you need that refreshment....nothing tastes bad lol. But really none of them are like yuck I can't drink this anymore
Yeah Gatorade is trash way too much sodium

Forgot to post.... was able to finally acquire the Black Mamba jersey. Got a lightly used one for 300. A damn sure was never gonna pay what they been selling at. Seller wanted 499... I made my offer and it wasn't accepting initially but some weeks later with constant checking in... she agreed to it.

Forgot to post.... was able to finally acquire the Black Mamba jersey. Got a lightly used one for 300. A damn sure was never gonna pay what they been selling at. Seller wanted 499... I made my offer and it wasn't accepting initially but some weeks later with constant checking in... she agreed to it.
Curious where you bought it from. I’ve been looking for a medium for a while but only thing are the super bad fakes on eBay or cave and pay an arm and a leg on stockx

Curious where you bought it from. I’ve been looking for a medium for a while but only thing are the super bad fakes on eBay or cave and pay an arm and a leg on stockx
Yea I'm a medium as well. And yes the fakes on ebay... offerup.. marketplace are terrible. This one was on ebay. So I was reaching out to them... saying what's up man and all. And they told me highest offer was 425.

They were from ft Lauderdale and said they were coming to NYC 2 separate times and could bring the jersey if I offered better. But when I messaged during those 2 times they were I got no response.

They finally messaged me last thursday saying they were going through a break up and that they were actually a girl(I thought it was guy) with ebay names you can't really tell and I guess by default I always think it's a guy on the other side lol. So she said she accepts the 300 and I was ecstatic... like what a surprise. Of course I said sorry about the break up. We chopped it up as she's from NY and recently moved down there. We talked hoops as she's a nets fan first and a heat fan second with moving down there. She came up for the heat nets game.

Had my boy meet up with her last Friday, he mailed it and I got it Monday. Now all I need to get is the MPLS jersey and my Kobe set is good. Shout outs to Hibbett as I got quite a few of them from there on nice discounts!

Yea I'm a medium as well. And yes the fakes on ebay... offerup.. marketplace are terrible. This one was on ebay. So I was reaching out to them... saying what's up man and all. And they told me highest offer was 425.

They were from ft Lauderdale and said they were coming to NYC 2 separate times and could bring the jersey if I offered better. But when I messaged during those 2 times they were I got no response.

They finally messaged me last thursday saying they were going through a break up and that they were actually a girl(I thought it was guy) with ebay names you can't really tell and I guess by default I always think it's a guy on the other side lol. So she said she accepts the 300 and I was ecstatic... like what a surprise. Of course I said sorry about the break up. We chopped it up as she's from NY and recently moved down there. We talked hoops as she's a nets fan first and a heat fan second with moving down there. She came up for the heat nets game.

Had my boy meet up with her last Friday, he mailed it and I got it Monday. Now all I need to get is the MPLS jersey and my Kobe set is good. Shout outs to Hibbett as I got quite a few of them from there on nice discounts!
Damn sucks about her situation but what a come up on your end. Glad your persistence paid off in the end and that’s a super solid price. Wish I could find a black mamba for that price. Hell, I’m even willing to pay 400. I would just need to sell off some stuff I don’t wear anymore but at some point, I do wanna add it. Congrats man!

Sucks they broke up, but good for you for that price!

Damn sucks about her situation but what a come up on your end. Glad your persistence paid off in the end and that’s a super solid price. Wish I could find a black mamba for that price. Hell, I’m even willing to pay 400. I would just need to sell off some stuff I don’t wear anymore but at some point, I do wanna add it. Congrats man!
Bro persistence , patience and good ol help from my boy. She was going to mail it but I've tried to steadfast on doing in person deals. I'm fortunate to know people all across the country. She was the one that suggested to do it outside of ebay to obviously avoid the fees. And I was cool with that lol. Hopefully you to can find another person who's worn theirs but doesn't want it anymore to.

Now I'm just working on getting the WTK 8s from someone in ohio.

Although Trae Young wore some Kobe VI in college, it's too bad he wears sorry a%$ Adidas in the NBA.
1647542216239.png
Im not trying to be that guy but Ima say it anyway. I could get knocked if this just an image you used.I’m sure young did wear Kobe’s but them in this pic aren’t 6s my guy. These the Kobe A.D. in his team colorway. Young not even old enough to have 6s made in his team colorway when they was making 6s for teams in 2011. He probably was like 10 or 11.

Back
Top Bottom