THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Anyone see or heard if the time to shines are being sold today?
Don't think they're coming out for some time yet.  I even checked with Nike Stores.  The one AD I really want, and it's the one that looks like it's going to be limited.  I wanted them, then didn't after that potato pic.  Then seeing them in the tournament, I do want em.

Last edited:
I like anything grey but damn those are lackluster

I don't see these selling at all

If that's considered the AD elite version, then it looks nothing alike. It looks more like an evolution of the Kobe 12. These pictures make them look a lot better.

That cover is too plain. Not sure what they can put on it to make them look good. An intricate knit pattern or a Swoosh on the toe box maybe?

An all black with gold hits might look good.

Last edited:
A backwards swoosh on the outside of the shoe? :lol: why??

LeBron has had backward swooshes on various shoes of his. No big deal.

I think (as always) colorways will save the shoe. Interested to see what they're priced at.

Those were placed on the outside of the heel though... and didn't look terrible. this just looks like they stuck it in the only place they could find, and made it huge. If it was a small swoosh, the correct way, like on an air max 97, it would look sooooo much better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom