THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

thumbnail (1) - Copy.jpg

These are a masterpiece :pimp: Perfect name for this cw

I really hope they will release again. I'm a big fan of the 9 highs and am just missing these in my "collection" of 9 highs

Best 9 Elite, I still have my pair but man do they look silly casually when the whole ting is out (pause). I wore em to work with Bean passed, just had my pants over the top part. Passable like that.

Although these were never a signature, I still liked how Kobe wore variations of the Hyperdunk with his logo on them along with the Kobe III during his lone MVP season in 2007-08 and in the 2008 Olympics. It was cool seeing him wear his signature and a Nike shoe with ties to him simultaneously that season.

Although these were never a signature, I still liked how Kobe wore variations of the Hyperdunk with his logo on them along with the Kobe III during his lone MVP season in 2007-08 and in the 2008 Olympics. It was cool seeing him wear his signature and a Nike shoe with ties to him simultaneously that season.

I will always see those Hyperdunks as Kobe's sneaker :lol:

Back
Top Bottom