THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

try pulling out the insole on both and compare it, it should be pretty much the same

stating it's "way better" means it is far and above better and more comfortable and I just can't imagine the huge gap since the drop-in insoles are supposedly pretty much the same
Playing ball tomorrow so I'm gonna do that. 

My feet still hurt from hooping one time in the NXT... I'll give them another chance once the Pain goes away. Been hooping in my A.D.s and 11s instead.

I love the 11, they're the best hoop shoe of all time (for me).

How are the ADs in comparison? I don't care about flyknit and gimmicks. I just need something good on court.

Just scooped up the grey's. I'm super happy, thought I missed out on em (for a decent price at least)

Last edited:
I've seen two very positive reviews for the nxt.. makes me want them now lol

They were great the one time I were them. Thought the 11's were a lil narrow but this are just a way tight fit bc of new lace system

@mindmarathon got knots and a lot of soreness towards the outside of my right foot. Knots were in between where the toes connect to foot. Just felt like the shoe was squeezing the life out of my feet but in a good way. I will give them another try soon but really like the reg A.D.s the best right now. I ended up returning the NXT due to foot soreness but mostly for one of the lace tips breaking off when playing. I will get another pair when a dope CW comes out... I would go TTS as well, if anybody reads this lol. They are just super narrow

The AD DeRozans are so nice, only good colorway of the ADs tbh
​I know a lot of  people have this sentiment. I think the Ad's are straight fire. I like almost all of the colorways but I don't the white pair or the ivorys that came out. The DeRozen's though....either 1 or 2 in my book.

1a) Cool Grey's

1b) DeRozen's

3) Oregon

4) Black/White

5) Navy

If were including the BHM's then they start at 4 and Navys get bumped.

Last edited:
​I know a lot of  people have this sentiment. I think the Ad's are straight fire. I like almost all of the colorways but I don't the white pair or the ivorys that came out. The DeRozen's though....either 1 or 2 in my book.

1a) Cool Grey's
1b) DeRozen's
3) Oregon
4) Black/White
5) Navy

If were including the BHM's then they start at 4 and Navys get bumped.
Other than the Oregons, all of em are so bland. But of course that's personal preference

Here's size 12: 4102209504120.  Just change the last three digits, I believe, to find your size.  11 = 110, 9.5 = 095, etc.
Do you stock locate yourself or give those numbers to a FTL or nike employee to check?

Also does anyone know if theres any footlocker promo codes you can use in store on the derozan ADs. Like 15% off $75 and codes like that

The derozans are excluded from discount on footlockers site

Anyone know if a $25 off 100 bday coupon would work on them in a store? or their excluded in store too

The derozans are excluded from discount on footlockers site

Anyone know if a $25 off 100 bday coupon would work on them in a store? or their excluded in store too
They're labeled as a QS on my receipt, and I think they don't allow coupons on QS kicks until 2 weeks after their release date.

Back
Top Bottom