THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Can anyone comment on the stability of the 360? Some reviews stated that since the heel is rounded in shape, stability is an issue. I also wonder why Nike designed the heel in such a shape. It does look a bit worrying.
That external heel doesn't matter. The footbed is extremely stable in this shoe. That insole/midsole combo is money. I've played many games in them and never had a stability issue. I would check to see if said people have proper footwork and balance. That's where I see people having a lot of issues and then blame their footwear.

If they had a solid sole it would be an all-time great.

I kind of see the it from the engineering POV, translucent soles are lightweight and nimble - providing more flex which ultimately conforms to the whole objective of this shoe.

Throw in a solid sole and perhaps those technical properties of the solid rubber disrupts the harmony and balance of the other elements.

They’re right. I don’t know how everybody on here thinks these are the most perfect greatest performing shoes of all time. I like them but the rounded heel does make it awkward stability-wise. They should have made the heel like the 8’s or 11 EM.

I tried them on and went TTS!

Does anybody know when the white/grey/orange pair will release?

That external heel doesn't matter. The footbed is extremely stable in this shoe. That insole/midsole combo is money. I've played many games in them and never had a stability issue. I would check to see if said people have proper footwork and balance. That's where I see people having a lot of issues and then blame their footwear.

Amen, could not have said it better myself. Also, it’s fair to assume not everyone will have a consensus opinion on the performance of a shoe. For me, the 360s have become my go to hoops shoe and I think the react insole is the most comfortable cushioning for hoops I’ve played in. Doesn’t mean everyone will share that opinion.

32616190_1917019011922642_3908884125892739072_n.jpg

32006505_1420779461355973_5225216010692329472_n.jpg

32121608_2028217254161866_8368548011646648320_n.jpg

32604866_597661920594367_4565477599161090048_n.jpg

I went to my local HOH in Houston Texas(galleria mall) the FTL associate said they don't carrying that model :frown:

So many kicks I want for the summer.

None of them. All they had was the protos and some funky AD

Yeah same. My local Footlocker doesn't carry Kobes. So I'm gonna have to make the trip to another city to one that does carry them - which I can't get to until after work since it's a weekday release so hopefully they don't sell out:rolleyes. Or I can try the online release, but I'm getting mixed advice about whether to go TTS or half size down.

Yeah same. My local Footlocker doesn't carry Kobes. So I'm gonna have to make the trip to another city to one that does carry them - which I can't get to until after work since it's a weekday release so hopefully they don't sell out:rolleyes. Or I can try the online release, but I'm getting mixed advice about whether to go TTS or half size down.

I did get lucky with Marshalls come up
Penny 6..my size too 10.$70 bones.

I really want the yellow/purple joints..hope they're easy to get on June 1st..

Hope the yellow color will turn people off so I can cop with ease :nthat:. Still salty I missed my half size down on the early SNS drop for $180 shipped. Been checking SNS occasionally hoping to see that size pop back up :rolleyes

^ I doubt it'll happen. Nike has been producing smaller runs of certain shoes to avoid that very thing. At $200, I would expect them to produce small amounts so they sell out.

Honestly. Try stockx. Prices not too bad. That way you don’t have to travel too far and fear of missing out on sizes
Thanks for the input, but I will never put my money in stockx hands. I'ma get my pair summer barely started. I got enough patience and willpower will try another HOH in Texas.

If they had a solid sole it would be an all-time great.

I kind of see the it from the engineering POV, translucent soles are lightweight and nimble - providing more flex which ultimately conforms to the whole objective of this shoe.

Throw in a solid sole and perhaps those technical properties of the solid rubber disrupts the harmony and balance of the other elements.

Yes , I believe this is why. I wanted to describe something similar to what you just did, but was too lazy lol

Back
Top Bottom