THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Just picked up my pair. Said they received the same #s as they did for the black pair. This was the only pair in my size, so I guess only one size run? Didn't want to question a gift horse. I think all these 360s are smaller production #s.

Attachments

• kobe360.JPG
    kobe360.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Wan't it the same last year when the NXT came out? At the beginning it was so hot that out of stock everywhere. Later eventually I managed to get a pair at $120, and there's still stocks on sale now. Hopefully the same for 360...

Yeah that's what happened with the NXT last year, but those were hideous and full size runs were sitting everywhere if I remeber correctly...

Just wore these Laker 360s casually tonight for about 2 hrs. I have to say that's the most attention a pair of sneakers I've worn has gotten since the first week after Vapormaxes came out 2 years ago. One kid even took a picture with his phone.

I hope these sit so I can get a second pair at discount, but I'm not counting on it. BTW, they fit perfect (again, worn casually) TTS.

Just wore these Laker 360s casually tonight for about 2 hrs. I have to say that's the most attention a pair of sneakers I've worn has gotten since the first week after Vapormaxes came out 2 years ago. One kid even took a picture with his phone.

I hope these sit so I can get a second pair at discount, but I'm not counting on it. BTW, they fit perfect (again, worn casually) TTS.
Kobes are the best Nike sigs to wear casually

Just picked up my pair. Said they received the same #s as they did for the black pair. This was the only pair in my size, so I guess only one size run? Didn't want to question a gift horse. I think all these 360s are smaller production #s.

What store?

My local footlocker is gettin the Laker joints this week..hopefully they sit for a few weeks..there's not many Kobe collectors in my area..

SNS has countdown for the yellow 360 set for June 2nd release. Wonder if glitch or they will have another release on top of their previous release. If I can't hit at the store tomorrow I think I'll skip the NDC drop amd try SNS again since theirs is cheaper than retail.

SNS has countdown for the yellow 360 set for June 2nd release. Wonder if glitch or they will have another release on top of their previous release. If I can't hit at the store tomorrow I think I'll skip the NDC drop amd try SNS again since theirs is cheaper than retail.
Just 10bucks though

Is the SNEAKERS code still available? If so thats another 10% discount which brings it to $180 shipped.
Ahha looks like it still works. But do you know if a return is needed, will you have to send back to Sweden? Or their NYC store? Makes a big difference there... I might consider trying out sizes at my local FTL and then order through SNS using the code. I mean Nike's recent sizing is really unpredictable...

Ahha looks like it still works. But do you know if a return is needed, will you have to send back to Sweden? Or their NYC store? Makes a big difference there... I might consider trying out sizes at my local FTL and then order through SNS using the code. I mean Nike's recent sizing is really unpredictable...

LOL I asked the same thing a couple of days ago. No definite answer. Just gonna take my chances and try in store tomorrow. If my size not available then SNS will be my next choice it drops on their site a day after.

LOL I asked the same thing a couple of days ago. No definite answer. Just gonna take my chances and try in store tomorrow. If my size not available then SNS will be my next choice it drops on their site a day after.

Yea you really need to try... I wear 9.5 for last year's AD NXT, and recently 9 for Hyperdunk 17' non Flyknit. But you know what? 8.5 fits me perfectly for the Lebron 15.... I don't know about what really TTS is anymore...

I wear thick stance basketball socks to play and I would say TTS is perfect. It's a little long but the top of the midsole is grippy and prevents sliding. Going down .5 would be too much imo

Eastbay has a size 10 of the black pair on their site if anybody is looking for a pair.

Repped! Placed an order, hopefully they ship, but won't lose sleep over it. Had a pair of 10.5 and was definitely feeling like they were running a little long, saw a crazy high bid on Goat for them so I sold them, been holding off on trying to get the 10 until now. Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom