THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Attachments

• DeXZi8sVwAATOm2.jpg-large.jpg
    DeXZi8sVwAATOm2.jpg-large.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 44
Played again with the 360's last night on a relatively clean court and these are just beasts.

I'm a lightweight explosive guard and these are the perfect (court-cleanliness dependent).

I keep harping on about a solid outsole and it's potential impact on the other parts of the shoe, but it needs to be done. Nike, HTFU.

Yeah same. My local Footlocker doesn't carry Kobes. So I'm gonna have to make the trip to another city to one that does carry them - which I can't get to until after work since it's a weekday release so hopefully they don't sell out:rolleyes. Or I can try the online release, but I'm getting mixed advice about whether to go TTS or half size down.

Can you not order two sizes, try on, then return one? Nike's return policy is pretty great.

These run TTS. They run long but I couldn’t imagine going a half size down it’d be too much

Attachments

• 6D126E33-1ACE-4713-AEE0-E5478A53F56D.jpeg
    6D126E33-1ACE-4713-AEE0-E5478A53F56D.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 34
^ I doubt it'll happen. Nike has been producing smaller runs of certain shoes to avoid that very thing. At $200, I would expect them to produce small amounts so they sell out.

Ugh, I've noticed that. Hopefully that won't be the case.

But honestly I'd rather cop another pair of Harden 2's or even make a MiAdidas pair for $170 than drop $200 for Kobe's on principal.

$200 is just too damn high!

Ugh, I've noticed that. Hopefully that won't be the case.

But honestly I'd rather cop another pair of Harden 2's or even make a MiAdidas pair for $170 than drop $200 for Kobe's on principal.

$200 is just too damn high!

Wan't it the same last year when the NXT came out? At the beginning it was so hot that out of stock everywhere. Later eventually I managed to get a pair at $120, and there's still stocks on sale now. Hopefully the same for 360...

Back
Top Bottom