THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Appreciate the help bro
I’ve been to the grove last time I was here in November so I’ll skip that but I’ll check out 3rd and promenade.
Thanks man

Isn’t there a flight club out in LA also? I’d check that out, as it would likely have all the rare stuff on display.

Better pics tomorrow, pals!

2A04D8C7-AD43-4CB6-B931-DFDACB5E5B12.jpeg

Isn’t there a flight club out in LA also? I’d check that out, as it would likely have all the rare stuff on display.

Yup. Just walk through Fairfax. There are dozens sneaker spots through that block or nearby; Round2, UNDFTD, Supreme, etc.

Wonder if we'll get a full length zoom option if these pop up on ID.
That'd be a real slap in the face :lol:

Wonder if we'll get a full length zoom option if these pop up on ID.
That'd be a real slap in the face :lol:
That’s not happening, lets not be naive here.

SMH the upcoming colors better be this good. Maybe they are taking so long to improve the shoe, after backlash.
That’s not happening, let not bd naive here.

I have zero faith in Nike to do anything good with Kobe releases anymore. They’ll probably just give us plain team based colors instead.
This is most probable outcome. A bunch GR colorways and a few for the hypebeasts & fat boy resellers.

That’s not happening, lets not be naive here.

That’s not happening, let not bd naive here.

This is most probable outcome. A bunch GR colorways and a few for the hypebeasts & fat boy resellers.

What isn't happening? ID? Yeah I guess I shouldn't expect an ID option since the Kobe 1 Protro didn't get one.

I wonder if there will be a Devin Booker/ Kobe collab on the AD Exodus, just like with last year's Kobe pair

I wonder if there will be a Devin Booker/ Kobe collab on the AD Exodus, just like with last year's Kobe pair
I would be interested, but I doubt they will. This year he’s been wearing the hd x low and Kyrie low most often. He was mostly wearing the ad mid last year.

I would be interested, but I doubt they will. This year he’s been wearing the hd x low and Kyrie low most often. He was mostly wearing the ad mid last year.

You have a point there, but he is still a Kobe guy and I believe that last year he did not wear Kobe's the entire season and did Kelly Oubre Jr. not wear an AD Exodus Phoenix Suns PE that could have been Booker's?

Back
Top Bottom