THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

A mod needs to ban that guy.

Man just posted a bunch of fakes.

The black pair with the gold swoosh was made by “max”, a Chinese rep maker. Well known on Reddit for replica Kobe’s under the “world killer batch”. How do I know? Well I stumbled on that subreddit r/Kobereps trying to find resale Kobe kicks and follow it pretty closely. Anyways…

All the shoes he posted seemed off but I didn’t wanna speak up. Then I saw the black pair, which was custom by max’s factory (search Reddit yourself). Max also working on PE’s that booker wore. Anthony Davis PE’s, Derozan pink PE’s were made too (and a few more).

The Kobe 4 he posted are a crappier batch. If you’re interested you can find the shoes here

The Kobe 8 purple fades are a work in progress at the max factory expected to release this year.

Man just finessed everyone.

59BF041A-89BE-4257-89C0-C80C6C6D23E1.png

Attachments

• 8C8BF5BC-D96D-4840-81D5-5BE1D0D2FF13.png
    8C8BF5BC-D96D-4840-81D5-5BE1D0D2FF13.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 134
A mod needs to ban that guy.

Man just posted a bunch of fakes.

The black pair with the gold swoosh was made by “max”, a Chinese rep maker. Well known on Reddit for replica Kobe’s under the “world killer batch”. How do I know? Well I stumbled on that subreddit r/Kobereps trying to find resale Kobe kicks and follow it pretty closely. Anyways…

All the shoes he posted seemed off but I didn’t wanna speak up. Then I saw the black pair, which was custom by max’s factory (search Reddit yourself). Max also working on PE’s that booker wore. Anthony Davis PE’s, Derozan pink PE’s were made too (and a few more).

The Kobe 4 he posted are a crappier batch. If you’re interested you can find the shoes here

The Kobe 8 purple fades are a work in progress at the max factory expected to release this year.

Man just finessed everyone.

59BF041A-89BE-4257-89C0-C80C6C6D23E1.png

Go back and read my last decade of posts. I barely post in here but when I do I give my sources and it checks out

I told y'all in February that this deal was going to happen this month😂

Last edited:
Go back and read my last decade of posts.

I ain’t reading ****. I saw what you posted. You posted images of reps made by a well known Chinese rep maker months ago. You’re a fool.

Maybe you know things but those images you posted (and now deleted) were pics of fakes. Every single one of them.

I ain’t reading ****. I saw what you posted. You posted images of reps made by a well known Chinese rep maker months ago. You’re a fool.

Maybe you know things but those images you posted (and now deleted) were pics of fakes. Every single one of them.

I removed them.....not telling you to read them. I got credibility and ain't worried about you. It's for the people who might believe you

I didn't want to be the one to say it. That's why I asked ultimatecam ultimatecam compare to his Kay Yow 6s. I remember before the deal ended there were a bunch of protro 6s on OU with XDR tags where the shapes and scales seemed off so def looked like fakes/reps whatever.... all of which were the models the were to be released of the 6s. Now I know models in Asia do get XDR soles but them being sold here was wild.

Like he spoke on samples but are shapes of samples still supposed to be similar.

Nonethless.... I def know once they reintroduce the shoes... how to spot the fakes. They try to sell them for like 216...196.. whatever.

I do hope those retail prices for the Mambacitas aren't wild like that

Brooooo I just checked man's page. And I see a few comments from this dude I follow from the Phillipines who has kobes. I think ima put 2 and 2 together and say he's getting his pairs from that guy Max. Ginoboli pes... pink 4 pes... the works

Brooooo I just checked man's page. And I see a few comments from this dude I follow from the Phillipines who has kobes. I think ima put 2 and 2 together and say he's getting his pairs from that guy Max. Ginoboli pes... pink 4 pes... the works

Probably the same guy Ja Morant gets his pairs from 🤣

So happy, love playing in Kobe’s, wonder if they retro the Kobe 7s next…just hope they aren’t as hard to get.

I was off this site for all of yesterday, but it's nice to learn about this one while I'm up late now.

These came in from GOAT yesterday…
52A89C5C-B1A1-4E96-A611-539E79B829CD.jpeg

:nthat:

Cool Kobe XI.

But I never cared for the Bruce Lee gimmick Kobe signatures despite them having appeal and demand with fans.

The XI was a great signature pair to come out in his final NBA season.

I'm glad I still have my Eulogy & All-Star Game pairs from 2016.

Ready For The 6 Flood

1648159717182.jpeg

Wonder if they gonna do a Kobe Brand a la Jordan now that a lot of the big younger generation players rocking them

That would a good idea for Nike now that they reconnected with Kobe's estate. It would only make sense due to the visibility that these younger generation guys are providing with wearing the line.

But it's pretty doubtful it would reach the level of Jordan Brand if Nike were to come up with an offshoot for the Kobe line.

In the next few days we should be getting more info about this contract.

And in the next few weeks when NBA playoffs start we will see new PE heat

Now the sorry a%$ resellers can go F off with this renewal.

Here are things that I stumbled on. Perhaps this will be enjoyable for all.

So who's ready for these? I wouldn't be interested in them myself, but hope everyone who wants them will be able to get them. I hope there will be enough to go around for the true fans out there.

A cool old video clip of Kobe trying to promote the Kobe IV in an interview. The IV is definitely one of my favorites in the Kobe line.

Back
Top Bottom