THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Wow! I finally got that EA! Perfect Xmas/Bday present.

IMG_4173.PNG

So next month will have maybe 194K-200K pairs if we subtract from shock drop (40ishK) and EA access (66K)? Or is it still 300K?

Is that still enough for everyone to score on a pair?

Maybe not...

Got a notificaiton I had EA...went into the app and just says notify me for the 12/15 release? Does that mean I don't have EA, or missed it already?

Is December 15th the release date across the globe or just SNKRS US? I am looking for the SNKRS EU release date. Thanks for any help!

Does the Protro 6 still fit really snug? I remember have the original del sol color way (which I bought at the Denver NikeTown (RIP) for like $89) and thinking I should have went up a half size.
Go half a size up compared to the og 6. The shoe shape is narrower in the toe box. And the new zoom turbo unit is also thicker than the original dime sized zoom unit, so overall it’s a much tighter fit.

Had EA, everything went through and then got payment error message 🤣

All good, this isn’t a shoe I’m super tripping about…if I can get it cool, if not I’m fine with my regular Grinches

Had EA, everything went through and then got payment error message 🤣

All good, this isn’t a shoe I’m super tripping about…if I can get it cool, if not I’m fine with my regular Grinches
Damn.

In that case enter for me lol. Want to put them to the hardwood

Confession: my old washed *** got got by one of them ig scammers. Done went against my own rules being impatient . Feels Batman.. no one to blame but myself. But ima bounce back n get my pair.
I hate this era lol
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom