THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

You must barely wear them, or just now pulling them out. After all this time if they were daily use, that would had happened years ago.
For hooping only. But as I mentioned... I've had many options through the years as far as my rotation

Nike Kobe 6 Protro “Italian Camo”
Color: Black/Crimson Bog-Khaki
Style Code: FQ3546-001
Release Date: April 13, 2024
Price: $190
1701721000933.png

1701721054733.png

1701721106758.png

1701721135536.png

1701721173374.png

1701721202095.png

1701721239949.png

S1's (in Canada at least) get released every late evening around 10pm-12am and are only up for a brief moment before selling out. This is how I was able to get my pair.

Kobe's is easy.. no need to sell anything out, just push the dates back as the orders come in... People will gladly wait months instead of paying 300% markup.

S1's (in Canada at least) get released every late evening around 10pm-12am and are only up for a brief moment before selling out. This is how I was able to get my pair.

Kobe's is easy.. no need to sell anything out, just push the dates back as the orders come in... People will gladly wait months instead of paying 300% markup.
Same with S1s here in the states.

Does the Protro 6 still fit really snug? I remember have the original del sol color way (which I bought at the Denver NikeTown (RIP) for like $89) and thinking I should have went up a half size.

Does the Protro 6 still fit really snug? I remember have the original del sol color way (which I bought at the Denver NikeTown (RIP) for like $89) and thinking I should have went up a half size.

They fit pretty true to size on the tighter side yea. I remember my OG 6s that I played ball in were a tad bit roomier.

Good to know. Been trying to make my daughter a pair because she loves her current pair. Going to surprise her with a pair that matches her volleyball uniform. Thank you.

The ideal thing to do with NBY, with regards to Kobes - make them available to people who actually ID’d a pair. **** everyone who didn’t own a pair of Kobes before he died.

If your feet are still the same. If you are using them to hoop you can stay with the OG size.... if wearing casually and dont want any discomfort... go .5 up. You can do same size casually as well but if you tryna walk in them all day gonna start to feel discomfort

Thank you for the insight. At least as it pertains to me my hooping days are long over. Casual all day. The only Mamba Mentality I have these days is as I chase my kids around. Wouldn't mind if I get blessed with an EA today but highly doubt I will.

Back
Top Bottom