The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Should be any day now with concrete info if that March 19th still stands.. It's like 5 days away and the fact that it's so close and we haven't seen more pics yet, especially stock room and back-of-the-store pics leads me to believe a lot of spots aren't sitting on these and that could mean low inventory to say the least

So siked for the FTB collection... Wish I could cop them all lol still deciding which 1 to get, maybe more than one.. Looking to ball in them!!!

I've had the Huarache 2k4s n 5s, Kobe 5, and 7s .. Had the 6s and 10s but not for long ended up returning those.

Last edited:
To everyone who knows about retros... Are they as good or not as good as the OGs performance wise??? I intend to cop some if they are as good as the OGs performance wise. I'm not to knowledgable about retros.. Thanks in advance

To everyone who knows about retros... Are they as good or not as good as the OGs performance wise??? I intend to cop some if they are as good as the OGs performance wise. I'm not to knowledgable about retros.. Thanks in advance
last kobe retro is the prelude pack and they came in with nike basketball box (kobe 8 box to be precise) so it means it's not part of nike sportswear so for me the performance is no different compare to the OG kobe (ZK3-8, never own kobe 1 and 2 so didn't know much about it)

last kobe retro is the prelude pack and they came in with nike basketball box (kobe 8 box to be precise) so it means it's not part of nike sportswear so for me the performance is no different compare to the OG kobe (ZK3-8, never own kobe 1 and 2 so didn't know much about it)

Did you ball in preludes? Or just basing it off the box? I know stanley johnson balled in p5s but i never seen anyone ball in preludes in person

Did you ball in preludes? Or just basing it off the box? I know stanley johnson balled in p5s but i never seen anyone ball in preludes in person
i have the preludes only using for casual, and ball in zk4-5-7OG. everything from material, zoom set-up, shoe perforation have the same feeling with the OG

Let me say this, the older retros are and were way better than the 9, 10, 11.

Big fan of low cuts.

I seen someone ball in the prelude 5's in person at a league game. He said it felt great. I'm guessing he meant to interpret that it felt like the OG 5's.

hhhmmm...
concept is pretty boring to say at least . the 7s look crap , the 6s look like a super duper GR release , only the 5s look like they got "something" . will propably cop either the 5s or 6s but balling reasons since these kobes were legendary ballin shoes 

They feel the same as OG 5s, played in mine a few times

Didnt care for the GITD outsole on P5s but still holding up well 

Back
Top Bottom