The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Trying to find IXs in my size for around 325 but having no luck. If I'm going to spend 400+ I might as well go for Masterpieces > FTB

@Mastralf I feel the same way, basically the only time I'll do it now is if I can flip a pair I have to offset the cost. Otherwise its hard to justify it when I've already got 20 pairs I wear.

I paid resale for the Masterpieces and while I love them, it made me realize I don't need any shoe. If I can find it at the price I deem acceptable, great. If not, onto the next. Inevitable that you'll take Ls in this hobby.

Would def pay 350 for FTB IXs, can hardly find any in my size though. Would love to trade my FTB 5s for them.

if hyperdunks hasn't even shipped yet, I guess I won't be expecting any shipping for my 9's and 11's until May. :smh:

Did what you ordered ship out yet?

Yeah, I finally got them but it was early in the pack. Think it took about a week & half to get shipped from so cal to nor cal. Now with all the pack releasing AND if you dont actually live in Cali, mannnn, the schedule probably increased exponentially :lol: You'll get them dont worry, but dont expect it anytime soon.

I'm looking at the FTB 9's found a decent deal but I'm just unsure about pulling the trigger. I really love that model and ended up with a ton of pairs lol. ​

I got a pair of FTB 9 on ebay over the weekend for $350 shipped. I saw one locally on Craigslist for $320 but was not my size. I think you should wait a bit or try to bargain with the seller. 2 people on ebay were willing to sell for $350 but I went with whoever responded first. Size 11 btw

Yeah, I finally got them but it was early in the pack. Think it took about a week & half to get shipped from so cal to nor cal. Now with all the pack releasing AND if you dont actually live in Cali, mannnn, the schedule probably increased exponentially
laugh.gif
You'll get them dont worry, but dont expect it anytime soon.
Which one did you get again? I probably won't be that mad if they cancel the 9's, but ship my damn 11's kb lol
I got a pair of FTB 9 on ebay over the weekend for $350 shipped. I saw one locally on Craigslist for $320 but was not my size. I think you should wait a bit or try to bargain with the seller. 2 people on ebay were willing to sell for $350 but I went with whoever responded first. Size 11 btw
Honestly the 1's, 5's, 8's, and 11's are the only one thats really fetching high prices. Everything else will probably drop down to low $300's like the prelude pack. 

Some ppl went .5 up as the forefoot is slightly tight as the material doesn't stretch much until a long time. I went true and .5 up both worked for me.

damn, Im a TTS 9. 9.5 if I wear thick socks. Im afraid if I get them that they will be run bigger.

yeah a 10 will be big for you.

You can get away with a true to size but breaking in will be needed. I always go .5 size up on all my kobes because I ball in them. And so far, my rule has always worked.... except for the Kobe 9 Elite High. 

I'm really close to pulling the trigger but I'm having such a hard time doing it. I just cant get over the fact that I would be paying over 400 dollars for a pair of shoes. Does anyone else have that problem or do you just see it as being a big sneaker fan. A part of me says do it because I know I will enjoy it but still that is a lot of dough for one pair.

I am the same way. I am a true fan like the rest of us. Collected since the beginning. But 400 that is a little steep. I was hoping for the X's to go down but it doesnt look like they will.

I might have. If their number comes up a different state I think I did. I didn't pick up bcuz I didn't recognize the number.
My girl did the same back then for Chicago 1's or SBB 1's (I forgot which one). I hate when she does that, don't answer calls she doesn't recognize. I always guilt trip her that what if I got into an accident and my kidnapper calls you from their phone. 

Back
Top Bottom