The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

anyone who owns a pair of III's, how do they fit? are they a little roomier than the lows in the line? I wear an 11.5 in Hua 2K4, Kobes II, IV-XI but an 11 in the I's. III's are the only pair I'm going after in this pack. I know its a love/hate model so hopefully it wont be as hard to cop, but who am I kidding

anyone who owns a pair of III's, how do they fit? are they a little roomier than the lows in the line? I wear an 11.5 in Hua 2K4, Kobes II, IV-XI but an 11 in the I's. III's are the only pair I'm going after in this pack. I know its a love/hate model so hopefully it wont be as hard to cop, but who am I kidding
I thought the 3s were tts, but that was when I was a freshmen in highschool.

I'm with you here also on the 3s. These are my favorite shoes of his line just because they were my first ball shoes in kobes line.

I'm going to gave to call the Grove, I thought they weren't releasing the shoes until 4pm today. Might try and get the 1s tomorrow.

We all know, depends on the model number, but certain ones will be sold out immediately. I don't know which ones, care to guess? Not saying the 2k4 will sit, but won't be too hard to get compared to the actual models.

Maybe all 1-11, will sell out fast? LOL.

We all know, depends on the model number, but certain ones will be sold out immediately. I don't know which ones, care to guess? Not saying the 2k4 will sit, but won't be too hard to get compared to the actual models.

Maybe all 1-11, will sell out fast? LOL.
I believe the 2K4 and Hyperdunk will be "fairly" easy to get. But will sell out nonetheless. We'll find out at 4PM PST how crazy it gets.

I don't know how much people will care about the extras, but that fold out thing was a nice touch. Wonder if the subsequent pairs will have that, or if it's just with the 2K4s since they kicked it off. Don't care about the pin.

Damn these stores in the LA area are a pain in the *** to get to....

Last edited:

Damn these stores in the LA area is a pain in the *** to get to....
Try getting to the stores in SF, they just as much of a pain.  Speaking of the Bay Area, does anyone know ANYWHERE NEAR SF that is getting this in store?  I checked Nike Town SF today and they are not receiving ANY PAIRS of the Kobe Black Mamba Pack.  I am seriously disappointed that Nike Town SF didn't even get any.  Might try calling UNDFTD SF, but I doubt they would be getting any either.  Ugh I hate having to leave my cooking hopes up to the fkin SNKRS app..  So lame

From the looks of thing right now, it's only.....SNKRS App, NTNY and NTLA, and Undefeated?

From the looks of thing right now, it's only.....SNKRS App, NTNY and NTLA, and Undefeated?
Pretty much, someone posted, UNDFTD La Brea,  NT NY, NT LA, Kith (2 stores), House of Hoops in 6 locations so far, 2 in New York, 1 in South Chicago, 2 in LA, 1 in Toronto, and then the SNKRS app.

Last edited:

Try getting to the stores in SF, they just as much of a pain.  Speaking of the Bay Area, does anyone know ANYWHERE NEAR SF that is getting this in store?  I checked Nike Town SF today and they are not receiving ANY PAIRS of the Kobe Black Mamba Pack.  I am seriously disappointed that Nike Town SF didn't even get any.  Might try calling UNDFTD SF, but I doubt they would be getting any either.  Ugh I hate having to leave my cooking hopes up to the fkin SNKRS app..  So lame
Weird, the Bay won't get any of the Kobe pack. Especially a Nike flagship store.

On an unrelated note, we wear the same size, I see.

Weird, the Bay won't get any of the Kobe pack. Especially a Nike flagship store.

On an unrelated note, we wear the same size, I see.
Yeah I was really surprised that a Nike Flagship store didn't even get the limited edition Kobe's in the state where the LA Lakers reside at that.  Tons of Kobe Fans in the bay. 

But onto the same size ^_^  Lets work together my friend.  ( Stay Schemin ) Hahaha

I was basing my post off of some of the rumors on twitter that have been going around about them possibly bringing the 5s back this year.

It is going to be interesting to see what colorways Nike decides to bring back later on down the line because of the fact that there are so many CWs that never got released to the public. Theres like 3 VIII Laker PEs that KB wore during the season that I can think of off the top of my head that I would love for them to drop.

They can keep any VII retros tho
YES. 
laugh.gif
 VII's are easily the worst kobe. Specially from a performance/comfort standpoint. 

Back
Top Bottom