The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

For the people in LA,
I asked the manager there when i picked up my iis today, they told me if you enter the raffle for 1 2 3 4 and won like for example u wont the kobe 1, you will not be able to win the 2, 3 or 4.
so this is actually nice for people who didnt get a chance to win 1 and 2 have a better chance to win 3 and 4 since the people who won previously will not be able to win again.

View media item 1966859

Adidas shirt, adidas shoe, in a NT store buying Nike Kobe's?  Something wrong there.....

adidas joggers or nah?

I'm sorry but if any of ya'll paid or is willing to pay 400-500 for any pairs of these ya'll are crazy. There is nothing special what so ever about these. $200 is already ridiculous.

I tried ordering the Kobe 1s on kobebryant.com and I hit submit but got out of stock. I now have a pending charge for 3 days on my bank statement. Does this usually happen with this website? Someone who knows please help. Thanks.

I am sunot re if thread is quiet now because everyone pretty much gave up or there's no release today.
tongue.gif

Nike has to be trolling with this release. Is there less than 1,000 pairs of each silhouette?

Last edited:
For the people in LA,
I asked the manager there when i picked up my iis today, they told me if you enter the raffle for 1 2 3 4 and won like for example u wont the kobe 1, you will not be able to win the 2, 3 or 4.
so this is actually nice for people who didnt get a chance to win 1 and 2 have a better chance to win 3 and 4 since the people who won previously will not be able to win again.

View media item 1966859
your got it wrong only the ones which you do the raffle for within the same period you can't win, so since you won the 2 you can't win the 3 or 4. The rest is fair game

wow nike really taking care of all those 2k4 cancelled orders

i received order confirmation saying it will be shipped via next day air 

wow nike really taking care of all those 2k4 cancelled orders

i received order confirmation saying it will be shipped via next day air 
That happened to me too, but it wasn't sneakers. LOL, but they messed up and shipped my order next day.

Trying to debate whether to even bother with the 3s tomorrow and go to the Grove.

Last edited:
I really want the 3's and XI's. The threes are plain but that is the only model I am missing from 1-11.

Back
Top Bottom