The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I'm guessing all the models will have faux-snakeskin or graphics? I guess Nike can't just release a simple tonal colorway if they're supposed to be special.

I'm guessing all the models will have faux-snakeskin or graphics? I guess Nike can't just release a simple tonal colorway if they're supposed to be special.
I wouldn't want a tonal cw, I actually want something special like we had for the preludes

Take my money please. I couldn't afford the prelude 1s when they came out and now the resale is too high. If these ones have snakeskin they will be copped. Also to the guy who asked: kobe 9s are the most comfortable because of the heel lockdown.

Need the retro 4s hope they drops in Europe 
nerd.gif

[h3]Nike Zoom Huarache 2k4 FTB[/h3]
Color: White/White-White
Style Code: 869610-111
Release Date: March 1st, 2016
Price: $200

Any word on the 2K4 FTB? I have not heard anything about the FTB and the first one is suppose to drop tomorrow.

I am a Huge Lakers' and Kobe fan so I a planning on getting the whole set. Might be harder than it looks.

EDIT: Looks like it's Asian's release date. If anyone has more information, it would be helpful

Thanks

Last edited:
Love the IVs but they are a pass, not worth the $200 tag. Don't really care for suede either.

Always a great model, but this is a pass.

edit: wait, is that suede? :nerd:
Love the IVs but they are a pass, not worth the $200 tag. Don't really care for suede either.
CW combo just spells whack.  

Quoting for when Kobe fades to black, suiting up every model in succession each of the final 12 games of the season.
Beware March 23rd, Stans be pulling 180's
Good ol' "NIKETALK (flip flopping) SINCE '99"

They aight. I think ima pass on the 4s. I think nike's gonna make more retro of them anyway

Those are so underwhelming. I can't really get down with the 1's either. I hate that fake snakeskin stuff.

Last edited:
Not really excited for the FTB IVs based off that pic. The suede (?) seems like a nice change up, but I was expecting/hoping for more detailing on the upper.

Back
Top Bottom