The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I don't even want to image the prices on the 2K4...

I guess I can just do 1-11...will that work as a set still? haha

Last edited:
Spoke with a rep. Gave me the typical "we're sorry" nonsense.

Gave me a 20% off code as predicted.

Asked her to guarantee me a pair of a future release. Said "sorry we dont do reservations". Then I hit her with the Master/French 12's thing and shes like "ohhhhhh yea, about that" and kept backpeddling.

She wouldn't change her tune and gave me the "is there anything else?" line. So I took my 20% and ended the chat.

Spoke with a rep. Gave me the typical "we're sorry" nonsense.

Gave me a 20% off code as predicted.

Asked her to guarantee me a pair of a future release. Said "sorry we dont do reservations". Then I hit her with the Master/French 12's thing and shes like "ohhhhhh yea, about that" and kept backpeddling.

She wouldn't change her tune and gave me the "is there anything else?" line. So I took my 20% and ended the chat.
Sorry about that man.
ohwell.gif

I believe they should give you a couple 20% off codes to help lessen the blow (Obviously they won't). But maybe 3-5x 20% codes would be nice but that's wishful thinking.

Nike gotta get it together man, grabbing a limited shoe is a great feeling when you do it but then you gotta on edge hoping they ship. 

damn just got cart jacked at confirm order for the 1s on KB.com. credit card forum took forever to load.

i thought i was quick af too 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Sigh I got cart jacked. My payment was processing too. DAMMIT

Last edited:
same here...im ******* pissed off right now. Pretty sure bots swamped that website.

Ls...early this morning. :lol:

:smh:

I wouldn't have posted the site either but didnt matter anyway if bots were loaded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom