The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Is that when Kobe store release the 2k4 yesterday? Or they doing random time each release? I didn't get any answers yesterday but now that more posts are about the site might get an answer? Lol smfh

I'm gonna need some shrimp nets on those V's. 
eek.gif

Love the 4, 5 and 6 out of all the kobe silos... but I think I'm going for 1, 8 and 11 this pack :nerd:

Apparently they started selling the 1s before 10 am. I got in line around 9:15 and they guy in front of me already got his pair and went in line again.

I'm kicking myself for not going earlier knowing they would release at NTNY. Oh well on the the 4s and 5s for me.

Don't they open at 10? are they now releasing everything before so to try and cop gotta get there at like 9 for the rest of the pack?

Contacted Nike Live Chat about my cancelled order and wouldn't budge with a 20% code. Just kept telling me, keep a look out in emails for an update on your cancelled pair.

Apparently they started selling the 1s before 10 am. I got in line around 9:15 and they guy in front of me already got his pair and went in line again.

I'm kicking myself for not going earlier knowing they would release at NTNY. Oh well on the the 4s and 5s for me.
Wow first for letting them go again if they are rigid when it's during store hours and I hate when they release before 10 am

Wonder how many they have here since this is Kobe central.

dareal08 dareal08 what was the procedure to get these, I see people in line with wrist bands

Last edited:
Wonder how many they have here since this is Kobe central.

dareal08 dareal08 what was the procedure to get these, I see people in line with wrist bands

hey brotha... first time coming to the grove... i showed up at 8:10am.... there were 40 people in line... i just waited and people told me there's supposedly 100 pairs... so enough to go around, but doesn't mean i'll get my size.... 9am and the nike managers comes out and gives out wristbands just so the line is order... 10 more minutes till the store opens....

but honestly 100 sounds so little especially being in LA.... like come on this is Kobe/Laker City give us 1,000 pairs!

Gotcha, guess I'll wait and see, hopefully everyone is limited to 1 pair.

So wait they haven't actually started selling them yet? dareal08 dareal08

Last edited:
hey brotha... first time coming to the grove... i showed up at 8:10am.... there were 40 people in line... i just waited and people told me there's supposedly 100 pairs... so enough to go around, but doesn't mean i'll get my size.... 9am and the nike managers comes out and gives out wristbands just so the line is order... 10 more minutes till the store opens....

but honestly 100 sounds so little especially being in LA.... like come on this is Kobe/Laker City give us 1,000 pairs!
Make it 10,000 pairs so I can stop after work, I won't make it out there until 6pm.
glasses.gif

My bro is in NY trying to get me pairs but I'm not expecting much. This is going to be another failure for me I just feel it. I have no hopes of getting through on SNKRS after I added when they dropped yesterday and still didn't get through. And now those FLASH images? Good luck fellas :smh:

If you want to improve your chances of getting them, stop telling people where to buy and what time. You're just adding to the potential buyers. The information is out there and if these people really wanted the shoe, they'd do their research.

Moving on...

Back
Top Bottom