The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

So details about the drop, got there relatively late around 930, Ithere were people that had wristbands but I was one of the first ones without one. Opened at 10, line moved at a steady pace they were letting about 10ppl in at a time. Took about 40 minutes for me to get inside, I want to say I was around no. 60 in line, had to try them on cause I remembered the 1s ran big. Pretty seamless process honestly, there we're a few people that bought sizes in hopes of a size swap but luckily there weren't too many big footers in line. All in all four a little over an hour, completely satisfied obviously. Hopefully the rest of the releases are similar.

As for the shoes themselves, really nice. They remind me of the only pair of 1s I got, the MPLS. Wish I could have helped you guys out. In for the 3s and XIs as well, maybe 6s.
Nice pickup, pics look wayyyy better than the stock NDC ones.  Did you go TTS or have to size down?

So details about the drop, got there relatively late around 930, Ithere were people that had wristbands but I was one of the first ones without one. Opened at 10, line moved at a steady pace they were letting about 10ppl in at a time. Took about 40 minutes for me to get inside, I want to say I was around no. 60 in line, had to try them on cause I remembered the 1s ran big. Pretty seamless process honestly, there we're a few people that bought sizes in hopes of a size swap but luckily there weren't too many big footers in line. All in all four a little over an hour, completely satisfied obviously. Hopefully the rest of the releases are similar.

As for the shoes themselves, really nice. They remind me of the only pair of 1s I got, the MPLS. Wish I could have helped you guys out. In for the 3s and XIs as well, maybe 6s.

Need them even more after comparing them to MPLS. I have 2 pairs of those, one worn heavily in high school for basketball and one deadstock

Looks like HoH did all raffles in Chicago now for 1-4 Monday & Tuesday ... pissed I missed it ... anyone have any luck in chicago? I'll call to see when remaining models will be raffled off. 

Got my 20% code for cancellation of the 2k4s...hopefully we hit on the 1s today.

Alright I NEED to get the 6's and 8's in this Fade to Black pack. Are these going to be released in HOH's only or what? I need to know when those two pairs release and where to get them so I can take off work those days.

Crazy how these are selling out.
I want to see someone get the whole set. It's going to be crazy hard.

That limited + Kobe + Kobe's last season...
frown.gif

Honestly if I had the funds I maybe would attempt it but 2800 on some kicks seems silly.

I would be happy with only 1 pair but the only pairs I'm feeling are the 1s 5s and 9s. I'm more of a fan of the model than the actual colors tho.

Honestly if I had the funds I maybe would attempt it but 2800 on some kicks seems silly.

Kobe only (hopefully) retires once bruh take the plunge. You can always return them if you don't like them or help out the brethren or :smile:{) resell them and make a hefty profit.

I honestly want every pair, well, except the VIIs. I hope I'm lucky enough to get at least one out of the 1s, IVs, IVs, Vs, VIIIs, IXs, Xs, or XIs.

After completing the Prelude Pack. I feel less inclined to complete this pack. The Prelude Pack would've been a good farewell pack for Kobe.

I'm only interested in 5, 8, and 11. And like the other member, I'm more a fan of the model than I am of the colorway

i think it would of been better if they just brought back the prelude pack with an addition of the 9,10,11

I stopped playing ball a little while ago so i haven't picked up any kobes in a long time. But I was really intrigued with how the 11's look, and this 11 from the pack is what I want the most. 

I guess I'ma try for them obviously huge odds
If not we'll all still have 200$ lol

They reinforce the no camp out rule at the Grove? So you get there early you have a shot? Man I'd take some days off and drive down for the 3-6 lol

Back
Top Bottom