The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Just to chip in here, I remember the Prelude 1 release and just basing off what the production numbers seem to be, these are WAY more limited. I mean prelude 1s now go for 550 to 650 after all this time. Yet these joints hit that price on release date! Who knows how high this will climb, will probably hit 800 to 900 someday.

But yeah, to say the least this was the sickest color and model IMO, very glad I ate today. Thank the sneaker Gods above haha.

Just to chip in here, I remember the Prelude 1 release and just basing off what the production numbers seem to be, these are WAY more limited. I mean prelude 1s now go for 550 to 650 after all this time. Yet these joints hit that price on release date! Who knows how high this will climb, will probably hit 800 to 900 someday.

The 1's were going for like 700-1k right after release and came way down in price dude.

Last edited:
I guess it just goes with the saying that "one mans trash is another mans treasure"... Someone might think these are trash or are nothing special while others really want these shoes cause they are Kobe fans/collectors.

What other numbers are hot?

Time to take a break from the Kobe FTB today.
laugh.gif

Imagine a size 10.5 in the Prelude and FTB. I need that but that's impossible.
nerd.gif

Still Needing Those Prelude 1's For The Collection Myself :nerd:

Hope Some Of These Later FTB Models That Are Less Than Desireable To Me Hold Some Trade Weight!

So details about the drop, got there relatively late around 930, Ithere were people that had wristbands but I was one of the first ones without one. Opened at 10, line moved at a steady pace they were letting about 10ppl in at a time. Took about 40 minutes for me to get inside, I want to say I was around no. 60 in line, had to try them on cause I remembered the 1s ran big. Pretty seamless process honestly, there we're a few people that bought sizes in hopes of a size swap but luckily there weren't too many big footers in line. All in all four a little over an hour, completely satisfied obviously. Hopefully the rest of the releases are similar.

As for the shoes themselves, really nice. They remind me of the only pair of 1s I got, the MPLS. Wish I could have helped you guys out. In for the 3s and XIs as well, maybe 6s.
pimp.gif

Those reflective pics back a few pages made these a little more interesting...I'll attempt for all of them but won't sweat it if/when I miss out (maybe) 0/2 already

doesn't matter draw or not...if I can't win the teal 4s, maroon 6s and GRs that nobody wants from the draw, I'm sure I had no chance at winning these, lol

As long as it not that 30 minutes BS like the OVO's then I am good.

Back
Top Bottom