The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Can't get through smh ... "nonworking number" or "Verizon wireless customer not available"

On to the 4s!
ohwell.gif

Think they only got one size left in the hyperdunks . Everything else is sold out according to my friend

Wow, that pic really makes the Hyperdunks look like the McFlys.

Employee came out at The Grove and said there were no launches today. Some people were saying it was because they said not to line up before 6AM and people did anyway, so they cancelled. No idea what they're going to do with the shoes now.

Those that phone ordered successfully did you call before 7am/10am or as the info appeared on the site?

Didn't think to call the same number early smh Hope they mix the process or don't allow early orders

I called and got the sold out message when the info popped up so i don't know how they sold out if people didn't call early. Same 888-592-6587 number correct?

Last edited:
Wow, that pic really makes the Hyperdunks look like the McFlys.

Employee came out at The Grove and said there were no launches today. Some people were saying it was because they said not to line up before 6AM and people did anyway, so they cancelled. No idea what they're going to do with the shoes now.

Interesting...guess I'll see in about an hour or so

**** the IIs I had gotten through on the phone last Friday now they're saying it's not available anymore. There's a 9.5 on ebay I'm guessing it's going to that seller if it was one size run. :smh: It's not my size but it would've been leverage for a size swap or sell and buy my size. Can't guaranteed a pair for the next release either. >:

Welp, Senor was correct, the beats messed it up for everyone. Guy didn't say what they were doing with the pairs, I doubt they send them back to Nike...probably do some kind of draw for in store pickup.

Back
Top Bottom