The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Where do I have to go to put my name in these draws? And when do I do it? I want the 6's and 8's...possibly the 4's too.

Where do I have to go to put my name in these draws? And when do I do it? I want the 6's and 8's...possibly the 4's too.
If you want to lose like the rest of us, you need to download the snkrs app to your mobile phone.  you can refresh the feed of shoes that release on snkrs.  there will be a notify me box that you can check, and it will send you a notification when the draw is taking place.  They go for 1 hour, and you have to go through the process to enter the draw.

If you want to get the shoes, you either have to get a bot or pay resale.  

my snkrs doesnt update. anyone know why. most of the times the shoes that drop arent on the app til after the release.
Gonna try for the 4s on Wednesday.

Delete app then download again. Should be good after that.

Or hold down on the screen to refresh it. Takes a while sometimes.

my snkrs doesnt update. anyone know why. most of the times the shoes that drop arent on the app til after the release.

Like the other guy said, delete it and reinstall. I am also under the assumption that you know that the shoe feed does not update itself. You have to swipe down to refresh the feed (it will have a little twirling circle thing while it updates).

Ridiculous
I don't know who that guy is, but he knows major people or something. He gets mad rare shoes as evident here. He had many many pairs of the Red Octobers when they released. It's just ridiculous... also he wouldn't accept my friend request #feelingshurt

So just found out the first pair to release, 2k14's were supposed to come with a pair. Mine did not!!! Purchased at NTNY. Any suggestions on what I can do? Obviously going to contact Nike. Think I can still get a pin somehow or what? I have receipt and everything.

So just found out the first pair to release, 2k14's were supposed to come with a pair. Mine did not!!! Purchased at NTNY. Any suggestions on what I can do? Obviously going to contact Nike. Think I can still get a pin somehow or what? I have receipt and everything.

Wouldn't hurt to try, but expect them to be extremely unhelpful. I'd try the store first.

Forgot to get in the draw..
I'm prob just gonna get a Huarache 2K4 retro [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good Kobe marketplace on FB? Can only find local ones.

Back
Top Bottom