The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I'm gonna preemptively say that if anyone is planning on chopping the 9s...please just leave them for those of us that love the highs.

Who am I kidding, I won't win anyways.

Does someone have  size 13 5 FTB 
frown.gif
, seems like there's none to be found

I entered myself and my wife. Got my L's from SNKRS and left it alone. She said she didn't win either...then she got this...
View media item 1982003
Still in shock. Will be there tomorrow!

Last edited:
All these FTB's seem very hard to get. Anyone know if they're made in very limited quantities?

All these FTB's seem very hard to get. Anyone know if they're made in very limited quantities?
I'm going to cut you some slack since I see you're from HK, but yes these are very limited. Only a handful of footlockers and Niketown/Nike.com carried them. I personally prefer the prelude pack better because it had a good storyline and interesting colorways. I haven't seen any of them in person yet but from the pictures, they look fairly plain. 

I'm going to cut you some slack since I see you're from HK, but yes these are very limited. Only a handful of footlockers and Niketown/Nike.com carried them. I personally prefer the prelude pack better because it had a good storyline and interesting colorways. I haven't seen any of them in person yet but from the pictures, they look fairly plain. 

They're very hard to get here in HK as well.

I really want the IXs do you think I should sell and hold on to the money in case I can't cop the IXs or should I hold on and use them as trade?

I really want the IXs do you think I should sell and hold on to the money in case I can't cop the IXs or should I hold on and use them as trade?

Hold on for a trade, there are people who only covet specific models. What size did you win the 6s in?

already no where to input payment. wtf

everyone hates the VIIs so the should be super easy today
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom