The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I dont see the Wings 12 as anything cool. they look like splattered gold paint.

Id take these Nipple raisins cw anyday

Didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch.
laugh.gif
Not at all my friend. Am I supposed to offend you in some sort of way? LOL... This is a shoe thread.. No feelings are intended to be hurt with anyones comments.

@iHust1ewhat's that booklet? That comes with all the FTB sneakers?
It just hightlights the pivotal moments of his basketball career. It starts with Italy (white) and it fades to blk (last season)

I dunno if it comes with all the kobe shoes. This was the only raffle i entered

supposed to come with every FTB.

I got it in my Hyperdunk and my FTB 4. FTB 3 was missing the booklet but I got the pin

Only got two of the booklets for my pairs the 1s and VIs. I entered the Grove draw just for ***** and giggles, if I win, and anyone wants them hit me up.

Last edited:
Not at all my friend. Am I supposed to offend you in some sort of way? LOL... This is a shoe thread.. No feelings are intended to be hurt with anyones comments.

I just think if a shoe is really nice you wouldn't want to get rid of it. I know I wouldn't...but hey, we are all different.

I just think if a shoe is really nice you wouldn't want to get rid of it. I know I wouldn't...but hey, we are all different.
True my friend... I would only get rid of them if it got me closer to getting the wing 12's if not then I'll keep. Nice shoe for the collection.

This is the only model I am trying extra hard for. The 8 is my all time favorite kobe. Good luck everyone, expecting L's tho.

True my friend... I would only get rid of them if it got me closer to getting the wing 12's if not then I'll keep. Nice shoe for the collection.

Well, good luck getting the Wings. That's a great shoe. Hope it works out for you. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom