The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Don't stop trying. Just got a 2nd pair on footlocker. I got it on the mobile link.
Oh ****. Thanks for the heads up, fam. Quick Q - were you re-selecting the size via the drop-down menu after striking out each time? or did you simply hit "add to cart" over and over again?

Is the whole pack dropping again today? Nike has the whole pack on the release calendar for 7pm, doesnt say just the 11s. Not sure if they did this with each pair or not?

I was a second too late and got hit with the pending charge.

You took my size 9.5 didn't you lol?
nah I'm not a 9.5. Got a 8.5
Wtf are you doing? I am there as soon as they go live!
all luck. Was just swift as hell manually. I also purchased 5x slots for FTL, none of them were successful tho. Gonna have 10+ accounts entering tonight, called up friends and family for this favor. 

Grats man!! Jealous of the X's,  sorry to hear about the hangtang though.
Thanks, was originally going to trade for the 7s but they grew on me once I got them in hand.
It sounds like you been bamboozled a little
Yeah as always, if I only knew, I could've told them to bring me another pair from the back.
lol j/k congrats man, you got flames!! ...fk the tag 
Thanks, I'm going to contact Nike@The Grove about it or nike.com to see if they can do anything, probably not, but just grateful for 2nd nike raffle won ever for me. At least I got the pin.

oh snap.. x2 just now. 
pimp.gif

Any calls from Footaction Del Amo? I called yesterday and they said they didn't get their shipment in yet...

Back
Top Bottom