The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Imma pay $150 with my VIP coupon because I'm a bron stan and because I have no reason to believe ANY bball shoe will help me get above YMCA skill level lol [emoji]128526[/emoji]
REPORTED 

Infaction spending to much on a GR Lebron that is sales bound for lower $120ish
roll.gif

nine times out of 10 there wont be nike all star pairs for 2017 since the move from charlotte probably scrapped all established plans and probably wont be bhm either at least for lebron

nine times out of 10 there wont be nike all star pairs for 2017 since the move from charlotte probably scrapped all established plans and probably wont be bhm either at least for lebron
That might be true for the BHM's because I don't see any sort of collection at all on the January release calender of FTL but if they're really scrapping the All Stars, that would suck so bad because that was the one collection I was looking forward to. 

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind if they only dropped a few that he actually wore on court 

they dropped like 40  pair of 11's including the lows lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind if they only dropped a few that he actually wore on court 

they dropped like 40  pair of 11's including the lows lol

Seeing this is a revised shoe, I doubt they'll drop more than 10 colorways like they did with the Air Jordan 30... another last minute revised shoe.

Man those are DOPE!....what i was told while rocking the BHM 13s....anywho...just waiting on a RD so we can get this 14 train rolling!

I mean, we do set the market.  
Agreed.

If we liken the sneaker business to baseball, we (the consumer) would be similar to owners in baseball. And the sneakers would be free agents (Cespedes, Encarnacion, etc). WE are the ones setting the bar and allowing Nike (the agent in this analogy) to get the big contract.

I have said forever and ever, if WE draw a line on what Nike sets price-wise, then things will change.

But just like in baseball, some sneaker-heads/consumers know it's in their benefit to wait it out and cop on sale. While other sneaker-heads spend on day 1 for multiple pairs and **** up the entire market for everyone else. :smh:

Sorry, I think only sports fans will understand my comparison. :lol:

As it stands, the rich get richer and continue to suck(er) the rest of us dry.

Even these random IG renderings and PS pics cant help these. 3 iterations of a booty fit upper. Then 3 hex pod setups that arent efficient enough to feel any real deal cushioning. If one thing i know, Zoom works better in large volume, max zoom and/or embedded setups. A nice double stack zoom in the heel and a large volume zoom in the forefoot would of been sweet.

No doubt I'll go and try them on when released. I was really looking for a sleeker Lebron shoe. Really hate that this shoe was rushed. LeBron is my guy but I feel like im growing weary of his shoes...

View media item 2279110
View media item 2279111
View media item 2279112
View media item 2279113

Instead we get a fusion of these...

View media item 2279136

Back
Top Bottom