The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Liking the HWC colorway. Looking forward to the performance reviews and hearing how these compare to the KD 9s.

I hope they move past the Elite thing.

To me, shouldn't your signature athletes already be in the best you've got? I don't think there should be an "Elite" version of a shoe, it needs to drop day one in the best manifestation of itself. Stop giving Petrie a pass to right his early shortcoming each year

So far still only sold on the first colorway which works out well for me because I dont plan on going overboard on the 14's anyways. Two to four pairs and I'm out (more than likely 3 pairs). I think it would look fly if Nike did a LUX/EXT pair of 14's in the Vachetta Tan colorway.

I'd prefer they not do an ext that they did on the last one, however I think these would look good in denim like the revis
View media item 2287871

Last edited:
I like the 14 but will definitely wait on price drop/new colors. If they left that Vapor Max sole on these I'd be all over them day one, even if they would've been priced higher.

People passing on something not even coming out ? 
nerd.gif
word the chances of a HWC colorway ever releasing is always slim to none
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Soldier X's don't look like a sig shoe to me, glad they aren't the 14. The 14s don't look bad, it's just not a great design. Honestly though I don't think Nike has made a great looking b-ball shoe in at least a few years, probably since the LeBron 10 for me.

Amazing how they dropped the ball on that HWC cw
mean.gif

Word...I was thinking a colorway something like these...

or these...

with some white would've broken up and contrasted the all orange uniforms nicely.  

The all orange was OD with those uniforms.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom