The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Idk man. I really like the looks of the lebron 9s and i think i grabbed almost every cw starting with the lebron 9 kentucky... but deff not in my top 3 because i needed to go have sz or a whole sz due to comfort :x

9's are my favorites... top 3 as well... I'm mad as hell I dogged a lot of my 9's out smh

Seems like Nike gonna relaese the PG1 before the 14s actually drop. Kinda feeling the PG1s at the same time. Clean lil shoe it is....

My problem with the KD9 and the Bron 13 was the fact that the one piece upper made my size 11.5 shoe look like a size 15 and it took actual effort to put the shoe on lol. Hoping I don't encounter this problem with the 14s.
Do you have a theory on why one-bootie construction makes the shoe look bigger than it is? The KD9 does look longer than my KD7 and the LBJ13 also looks longer than my LBJ12. These are all bird's eye view though.

noblekane noblekane , welcome to the LBJ XIV thread my man.

The original XIV was scrapped very close to production date so we have the pair listed above that designed (or thrown together) at the very last minute.

As of right now, there's no official release date for the shoe too.

Watch Nike drop it 'out of nowhere' [emoji]128580[/emoji]
mean.gif

The original XIV was scrapped very close to production date so we have the pair listed above that designed (or thrown together) at the very last minute.

Incorrect

so just like what happened with the air jordan 30?

Back
Top Bottom