The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Damn it, Nike, let me buy that MLK Day pair. They seem to not release the colorways people actually want as of late.

For $250 
frown.gif

I would never ID. You might as well buy a retail pair of black/white and paint the white parts black.

Last edited:
maybe they're done adding sig shoes to ID, i mean they haven't had the newest AJ model on there since what the 2012s maybe this is just a sign that they're going away from it

maybe they're done adding sig shoes to ID, i mean they haven't had the newest AJ model on there since what the 2012s maybe this is just a sign that they're going away from it
Cant really see them going away from it. What i could see them doing is making sure the ones they actually release are selling before making them available, like they did with the Soldier 10s.

Nobody really cared about Jordan ID

They are definitely changing something up but not sure how they are actually attacking it.  Usually there's a lot of new gear for a new model that comes out early, and while there is some new stuff on the foot sites, it's mainly in Kids sizes.  I used to enjoy matching up potential upcoming cw's with the gear that was already online. 

I like that Christmas CW of the 14 now. Grew on me. Waiting for those or something better. Passing on the black CW.

Nike rep just told me the lebron 14 will be 225 i just start to laugh u know nothing nike rep might be for the id options

I think some people dislike iD's because it can take away from colorways that are released. 

But I know people that love the control iD's give you to make anything to your liking. Pretty much make your own PE

Back
Top Bottom