The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I'm impressed with the thickness of the Zoom units per the dissection. But the 12 and 13 had the same size units? Have to check to see if there was a dissection for those. Only thing I'm concerned about is the bootie and traction. Seems to be a lighter and flexible rendition of the 12 and 13.
I am checking these out up close and they don't seem to be very well put together. A little afraid to wear em'

Just got an email from Nike... they adjusted the price on my OONW to $175. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

smh Im hating so hard right now... smh lol

Got mine this morning in Strongsville. 40 pairs at the store. They are incredible. Comfortable and look really cool. Glad to see a total reboot of the LeBron model.

465 [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Got mine this morning in Strongsville. 40 pairs at the store. They are incredible. Comfortable and look really cool. Glad to see a total reboot of the LeBron model.

How would you say the sizing is? I'm hoping more like the Lows since the upper is similar, and less like any of the recent models with painful posite lol

465 [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Ventura got alp's resell juices flowing

How would you say the sizing is? I'm hoping more like the Lows since the upper is similar, and less like any of the recent models with painful posite lol

Similar to low's for sure. I wear an 11 in LeBron's and 12's in Kyrie's so that should be an indicator to hopefully help you out.

Congrats. Was that one of the exclusive locations or a regular HOH FootLocker?

Last edited:
Got through on SNKRS this morning somehow, and just got an email that Nike made a mistake and they really are only $175, that's cool I guess, but I'm still pissed at this latest Bron "limited" BS.  

All of sudden the lame AF resellers that can't get Yeezy's and Jordan Brand has faded out with mass releases are back in the Bron game selling AZG's and now these.  

I was happy as could be the last few years grabbing whichever Brons 4-13 with ease, usually at or under retail for great models and colorways of the past.  

Guess the good days are over and we are back to BS for the 14's.  Just disappointing...I never needed a "limited" tag to gain my interest in kicks.    

Sorry to all the guys who wanted and couldn't grab this morning, hopefully their is a wider release or a restock in the near future.  

I was hoping to see more of the homies get pairs. I'm sticking to my guns that I want for the low.

Got through on SNKRS this morning somehow, and just got an email that Nike made a mistake and they really are only $175, that's cool I guess, but I'm still pissed at this latest Bron "limited" BS.  

All of sudden the lame AF resellers that can't get Yeezy's and Jordan Brand has faded out with mass releases are back in the Bron game selling AZG's and now these.  

I was happy as could be the last few years grabbing whichever Brons 4-13 with ease, usually at or under retail for great models and colorways of the past.  

Guess the good days are over and we are back to BS for the 14's.  Just disappointing...I never needed a "limited" tag to gain my interest in kicks.    

Sorry to all the guys who wanted and couldn't grab this morning, hopefully their is a wider release or a restock in the near future.  

Not resellers fault tho. All Nike.

Resellers are most likely not going to be back into Brons full time. This was probably just because it's the first colorway and Nike hasn't had a limited Lebron in a while so they wanted to debut a new model with hype. Every other colorway will probably go for under retail.

True indeed I'm surprised I haven't seen a size 12 up on ebay but this is the same way they did the south beach 8s few stores got them then a wider release so hopefully we can all get a crack at them for retail.

I would have settled for simply an announced release date. I really wanted these so I guess the search is on for a 10.5.

Y'all think prices will come down any? Not sure if I should just bite he bullet or hold out. I guess it just depends on if they re release.

True indeed I'm surprised I haven't seen a size 12 up on ebay but this is the same way they did the south beach 8s few stores got them then a wider release so hopefully we can all get a crack at them for retail.
Stores didn't get a 12 or got maybe only one pair

Prices are gonna have to come down because most resellers don't have the money to leave a lot of it tied up in lebrons that aren't gonna move at like $500...

unless everybody is jumpin out the window like VentureBlake lmao

Resellers are most likely not going to be back into Brons full time. This was probably just because it's the first colorway and Nike hasn't had a limited Lebron in a while so they wanted to debut a new model with hype. Every other colorway will probably go for under retail.
Well they were out in force for AZG's and out for these, that's 2 for 2 on the last 2 Bron releases.  Granted both were limited, but there hasn't been a limited Bron in years, now the last 2 are.  And the retro line is just starting, we know how Nike did Kobe's retros, each time it was limited, Prelude pack, and fade to black pack.  Not a good sign.  

Most of the 14's will probably be GR's and hit discount, but still sucks the first 14, and the colorway most want are crazy limited.  

Back
Top Bottom