The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Only shoe I been waiting for, had no clue they were releasing. Casually clicked snkrs this afternoon and saw sold out. Instantly salty. Haven't been on here in a few months scanned thru the post looking to see if they had a 15/16, not as upset now knowing my size doesn't exist. Nike killing me but not mass producing a shoe he wore on Christmas.
I was surprised because normally these true QS releases at least go to 14. Can't imagine the struggle for size 15 or 16.

Damn they don't want people with size 14 feet to flourish never even saw that size this morning
Why I stick to mostly AF-1s and Timbs. Tough finding 14s in most other shoes.
Real talk.

If been trying to find some nice casual shoes in my size for a minute now.

It's even worse if you don't live in the States.

Online or bust.

I doubt people are spending that kind of ticket for these. I could be wrong though

Last edited:
Damn, i can't help but want to get these, theve grown on me massively since the first pictures.

I can already see myself get an Id option with XDR rubber

Yea it has to be more somewhere because I only found one 12.....apparently there weren't many 12s made and I have yet to see a 13

Yea it has to be more somewhere because I only found one 12.....apparently there weren't many 12s made and I have yet to see a 13
Musta got lucky cuz I got a 12. I would never sell for $400, but if prices creep over five.......man!! Love the shoe though.

Yea CLE4LIFE count your blessings because you are very lucky....better go play the lottery and don't forget me when you win[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

View media item 2315524
The hex zoom pods are looking thicker than the ones used in the 12 and 13s, so hopefully they're more responsive.

Any initial reviews or opinions from those fortunate enough to get a pair........CLE4LIFE or anyone else?

lol not as upset as past seasons..falcons had us beat from the start :x

And to the browns fan.. 1-15. Ouch

Last edited:
It'd be nice if everyone in here could grab these, but I wouldn't compare these to South Beach 8. Remember, Nike notices when a shoe resells for xxxx amount of dollars. They've even been quoted in previous threads as to saying something along the lines of "we wouldn't want to upset the people that paid xxxx amount of dollars on the resale market and drop these again" I wanna say it was around the Lebron X MVP drop but I can't recall.

Anyways, the fact that they threw these on that StockX auction is what pushed me to jump off the cliff lol Ya, they got some extra stuff with that auction but still, the going rate for the 23 pairs was ridiculous. Who knows though, I don't
mind taking a "L" in some of yalls eyes if these end up chilling on shelves at a discount. I can get rid of 1 pair of yeezys that I have no interest in wearing anymore, and I come out even. Don't see what the big deal is *shrug*

**Edit: now add the fact that LeBron shared a post on IG about a couple driving over 2 hours and camped overnight for these in Ohio. A wide release isn't looking too good right now but hopefully I'm wrong

Last edited:
Still salty on missing out on OONW

I'm on that LAWRY's too bro

**Edit: now add the fact that LeBron shared a post on IG about a couple driving over 2 hours and camped overnight for these in Ohio. A wide release isn't looking too good right now but hopefully I'm wrong

Man I saw that this morning on IG...and was pissed because I thought the same exact thing. If LBJ co-signing on exclusivity of his own product, a restock might be out of the picture.

Still Nike shouldn't royally screw over everyone else like they did with this drop. *face palm*

View media item 2315524
The hex zoom pods are looking thicker than the ones used in the 12 and 13s, so hopefully they're more responsive.

Any initial reviews or opinions from those fortunate enough to get a pair........CLE4LIFE or anyone else?

Gotta wait for @dwoodactennis to get his pair in.

From looking through the fastpass page, the Zoom Air pods have gotten bigger and thicker so should feel nice. I just want to know if it's a hard to put your foot into the bootie or not. Those got them and posted pics not even trying them on?!?

View media item 2315567

Back
Top Bottom